Stupidest US politians | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidest US politians

politicians

Damn spelling auto-correct.

Highschool dropout corrects retired teacher. Ugly win.

Happy to have made your day!

Damn spelling auto-correct.

Politians isn't a word. What do you mean auto-correct?

Aren't they all Republican? What does that say about the show?

Sorry for your confusion. You missed it.

Maybe you should. What's your problem?

No it didn't. Who would have thought someone would try to defend these morons.

Baggsy: Politians isn't a word. What do you mean auto-correct?

That was a joke.

So, shoot the messenger?

The point is, these are elected republican politicians :))) saying really stupid things. I challenge you to find a quote from a democrat that is as stupid as any of these quotes.

even this right wing journalist agrees: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/0...g-op-ed-on-mike-huckabees-religious-insanity/

Last edited:
No it didn't. Who would have thought someone would try to defend these morons.

Baggsy: Politians isn't a word. What do you mean auto-correct?

That was a joke.

So, shoot the messenger?

The point is, these are elected republican politicians :))) saying really stupid things. I challenge you to find a quote from a democrat that is as stupid as any of these quotes.

even this right wing journalist agrees: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/0...g-op-ed-on-mike-huckabees-religious-insanity/

Sorry, I'm not getting your joke.

Anyways, here, knock yourself out: http://mrconservative.com/2013/12/29581-the-15-most-stupid-things-liberals-said-in-2013/

There's even a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/StupidStuffDemocratsSay?_fb_noscript=1

All Politicians of any stripe say stupid stuff.
Some people choose to believe those of certain stripes without question, and that's where we get into trouble.

You've got to admit though, more crazy shjt comes from republicans. Think sarah palin for example.

Texas being invaded by the US army? Really?

Then there's the mixing in of religion which is a republican trademark. The rapture/end of days is coming.

Obama is a Muslim.

Climate change is a fallacy because it was cold and snowed today, and 97% of scientists are wrong about it.

You've got to admit, it's a freakshow.

But, if you can't see it, that's interesting.

Last edited:
You've got to admit though, more crazy shjt comes from republicans. Think sarah palin for example.

Texas being invaded by the US army? Really?

Then there's the mixing in of religion which is a republican trademark. The rapture/end of days is coming.

Obama is a Muslim.

Climate change is a fallacy because it was cold and snowed today, and 97% of scientists are wrong about it.

You've got to admit, it's a freakshow.

But, if you can't see it, that's interesting.

Oh, I can see it, but I see it in stereo. There's kind of a balance to it.

Some of the God fearing Republicans might have been messing around while in office as well. ;)

Look what people said about Bush. Besides, the democrats are still right of our Conservatives.

"Men often do need maternity care.”

“We haven’t had a very collective notion of ‘these are our children,’ so, part of it is that we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents, or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities.”

"Don't worry about what candidates have done or said, just vote for the Democrats. Then, afterwards, you can go eat fried chicken."

"There's a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime."

Yes I admit, it's a freakshow.

Maybe due to my progressive bias, I don't see those quotes, qualitatively or quantitatively, as being anywhere near the same level of crazy as my examples.

But we can agree to disagree.

Elizabeth May.

Careful when you point a fingers at someone, as there are usually three pointing back at you....

Baggsy = 1
Schneller = 0

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom