Motorcycle Dealers - Check Look and Feel | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Dealers - Check Look and Feel

moe458

Just curious if someone can guide me where to go and see some of the new motorcycles?

I was hoping to see kawasaki, honda and some of the other brands under 600cc bikes...
I'm out shopping for a bike under 600cc's. any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I live in Brampton, Ontario. Thanks in advance :)

Yes I have done that...i was more interested in the user experience of places :)

Your local--Brampton Powersports--is a good start. Wide selection, knowledgeable and honest staff.

Two wheel in Guelph ,Biggest dealer in Ontario has Kawi, Yamaha, Suzuki and the list goes on

Brampton Powersport is doing a demo day today for Hondas -Saturday May 9th from 10-4pm

I was there on Friday it was a nice place. I met a Sales guy and he showed me a few bikes. It seems he felt (with my height 6'1) Honda 250/300 is small and 500 is a good fit for me.
I would like to take a look at a Kawasaki 250 / 650 as well...just to see how it feels.

I was looking for a used bike but it seems I'm not saving much on the used. Prices for the used are around 4.5k-5K when I get a new one with what I like colour in 7K. Secondly for the 2nd hand ones I'm not sure how they are abused so I'm a bit pessimistic to buy used being a newbie.

I dealt with Ian there to buy my bike. Great service and would recommend him anytime.

I was there on Friday it was a nice place. I met a Sales guy and he showed me a few bikes. It seems he felt (with my height 6'1) Honda 250/300 is small and 500 is a good fit for me.
I would like to take a look at a Kawasaki 250 / 650 as well...just to see how it feels.

I was looking for a used bike but it seems I'm not saving much on the used. Prices for the used are around 4.5k-5K when I get a new one with what I like colour in 7K. Secondly for the 2nd hand ones I'm not sure how they are abused so I'm a bit pessimistic to buy used being a newbie.

Sit on the bikes, loads of them. If it doesn't have a centre stand have the salesman straddle the front wheel so you can sit on it when it is upright. How does it feel? Look at the seat height. Is the 500 actually taller? The CBR500 is 0.2 inches taller than the CBR300. Foot peg location makes a difference so you can try cycle-ergo.com. Is it your weight? Shouldn't make a difference, maybe if you want a passenger. If you buy a used Honda with less than 20,000 kms it is almost certainly fine, but I understand your hesitance. Still, a used CBR250RA, for example, can be had for cheap, will get you nicely set up for your second bike, and will resell for a decent price. If in doubt buy from a dealer (who will have a bit more accountability). $7k for a first bike is a bit of a gamble, at least it would have been for me. Don't stress though--you can't go far wrong these days. Modern bikes are so well made.

Back
Top Bottom