2014 cbr 125r | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 cbr 125r

Has anyone taken a good look at this bike? I havent seen in it in person yet, gonna check it out soon but it looks rather promising for my first bike. It seems marginally bigger than the older cbr 125's, and I believe its larger than the 2013 cbr 125. Ofcourse it has great bang for buck / performance being a honda, and I believe it goes for about 3500 new. :)
maxresdefaultx.jpg

Although the 2011 model for 2500 seems like a good deal.

Last edited:
^^good deal.

I'm a beginner on one. Just reached 600 km total on it today after a 150 km ride. Tried taking it on the highway yesterday for the first time and took the next exit. Got some footage of that and general riding around https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o00-OlGkiUg
I got it last September when Honda discounted it to 2000 new.

You paid 2k for a 2014? Well ****... When should I buy one then? I dont think Ill be able to talk them down that hard.

Well after all the dealer fees and taxes it was almost 3k - which was still cheaper than the original price so I went with it.

Its good enough for me for now - light and easy to manuever. Fun to be able to redline every gear - similiar to my FR-S. Just enough power to keep up with traffic on roads with limits up to 80 km/h. Here's a sped up video of it doing fine on those roads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yuOelIh-c8&feature=youtu.be
Learning more every time I ride on it. Getting more comfortable with riding in general so I'll try commuting on it next week :)

I still havent checked out the 125, but I saw a 500r 2013/2014 model I believe, and I fell in love. The tires looked great, perfect bike for me I think physically speaking.

how much would you guys pay for a cbr 125r from like 2007-2009? I see them listed for 2000 all over kijiji, but Im pretty sure thats like retail at this point. Would you pay over 1500?

i'd pay 1500 max. that's with safety. but that would also need to be in tip top shape.

but a good 250r would be around $2k and i was able to take that into the highway.

i'd pay 1500 max. that's with safety. but that would also need to be in tip top shape.

but a good 250r would be around $2k and i was able to take that into the highway.

$2k will buy you an old school ninja 250. You need to spend $3k for anything more recent.

yeah for sure, that's why he jumped on it. also, he found it outside of the GTA. might be an option for OP to check surrounding areas.

Great bike to learn on. Bought a 125 ( 2008 ) for $1800 and sold it for $1800...Enjoy! Sold my 250R for $2250 as is but with 27,000km on it.

As much as I want one, im not gonna pay these kijji prices for the cbr's on bikes that have been dropped and probably clutch abused and tires that will need to be replaced after the year. Gonna pay honda powersports a visit tomorrow see what they're saying.

Back
Top Bottom