airbrushing on helmet | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

airbrushing on helmet

Hello!
I can do vinyl trims on your helmet, I do fairings and helmet vinyl wrap on the side, here are some samples: www.jwrap.ca

As for Air Brushing, I know of a lady locally that does amazing work! it might cost a bit more but her results are amazing! Air brush would cost a bit more than vinyl, but the details can be more complex. Here is her website: http://www.blackwidowairbrushing.com/

Hope this helps!

I am amazed that nobody has yet named Amanda.
Amanda did my helmet years ago. Great work.

I am amazed that nobody has yet named Amanda.

Amanda did my helmet years ago. Great work.

I was going to, but only had her info from when she went by Amanda Bee. Agreed, she does nice work.

OPP confiscated this helmet on the weekend:
IMG_0967.jpg
IMG_0966.jpg

They said it was a distraction to other motorist.

OPP confiscated this helmet on the weekend:
View attachment 36930
View attachment 36931

They said it was a distraction to other motorist.

Huh. How about protecting and serving us? Not harassing us. What are motorist doing in general, texting, etc, etc, etc.
Hope this goes to court and the cop is suspended without pay for 1 year. For wasting everybody's time.
I am not against cops but this is stupid ridiculous.

Huh. How about protecting and serving us? Not harassing us. What are motorist doing in general, texting, etc, etc, etc.
Hope this goes to court and the cop is suspended without pay for 1 year. For wasting everybody's time.
I am not against cops but this is stupid ridiculous.
Considering that would be a worse punishment than they get for blatantly breaking the law most of the time, that ain't gonna happen.

They did not confiscate the helmet. Holy crap where do people come up with this stuff? The owner has it and rode away with it. No ticket either as far as I know.

The Home Depot popo be cray yo!

They did not confiscate the helmet. Holy crap where do people come up with this stuff? The owner has it and rode away with it. No ticket either as far as I know.

Guess I should really know better, believing everything on the Internet is true. Thanks Roomie.

UnL33t. You are correct I was day dreaming. Lol.

That's a really cool looking lid...I love it! Imagine riding by a school bus full of little kids...they will have nightmares hahaha!

That's a really cool looking lid...I love it! Imagine riding by a school bus full of little kids...they will have nightmares hahaha!

Most likely will make them stutter too.
I would use it to wake my wife up at 3 am. Wait... I don't have a wife. :headbang:

Thanks.
Specially the adult school girls, jumping out of their knickers. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom