Rider killed, passenger in life threatening condition...05/07/2015 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider killed, passenger in life threatening condition...05/07/2015

RIP rider
Sad but it has to be said. Take your time people! Be smart about where you are ripping it up. Never worth the tragedies like these.

RIP rider and GWS to the passenger.

The following comment is by no means passing judgement but simply sharing info:

The road is not technical. Imagine a lazy-river like cruising road. However, do watch out for wildlife there, especially at night. I've encountered racoons (fat ones) at muliple spots along that stretch due to its natural settings.

RIP. GWS, passenger. Glad and surprised she made it. Maybe that means she was one of the rare passengers that were properly geared?

And from the video footage on CP24, I think it was an early GSX-R or maybe a GS500F. Not sure.

RIP. GWS, passenger. Glad and surprised she made it. Maybe that means she was one of the rare passengers that were properly geared?

And from the video footage on CP24, I think it was an early GSX-R or maybe a GS500F. Not sure.
01-02 gsxr 1000

Tragic. RIP rider. I know the enthusiasm that took you to that road.
The video on CP24 show that it's a GSX-R1000

A noob on a gsxr 1000?
Omagerd

R.I.P rider.

Condolences to his loved ones, especially the passenger. Hopefully she does not take it too hard on herself. GWS passenger.

definitely a bad combo. RIP Rider, GWS passenger. My condolences go out to friends and family.

Wow, bad combination. M1, passenger, night, litre bike.

not always the whole story lots of M1 "returning" riders, from lapsed license, or prior suspension.... no speculating here,

RIP rider, GWS passenger, very unfortunate

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom