Tune ECU To Adjust Calibration/Speedo | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tune ECU To Adjust Calibration/Speedo

scottwrightF1

I have a Triumph Daytona 675 that needs the Calibration/Speedo adjusting because I have changed the sprocket gears -1/+1. Does anyone know where I can take my bike for a Tune ECU or if someone knows how to use it? I can bring my laptop and would get a cable for it if someone can help me how to use the Tune ECU? I don't feel comfortable doing it myself and I find it complicating reading through the website about Tune ECU.

I do not want to use "Speedo Healer".

Let me know.

Thanks.

I'm nowhere near you first of all but I used Tune ECU on my Triumph Tiger for the first time a few days ago and it's easy peasy. Seriously, unless you play around with fuel air ratios on the mapping screen you aren't going to destroy anything. You're not wanting to do a remap anyway so it's even simpler. Get the right cable, get the right drivers (from the Tune ECU website) take out the headlight fuse, put the bike in neutral with the ignition on but no engine running, connect cable, watch the bar on the bottom right of the screen, it will flash red, then yellow then green when connected. If it doesn't do this then you haven't got auto connect on. Go into the menu option in the ECU menu and press connect. When the bar goes green you're connected. Change the tab on the Tune ECU screen to diagnostics I think.....for the rest you'll need to check YouTube, but that's it really. You're not going to break anything as long as you double check what you need to change.

Ask VRUS on this forum. He has a Speed Triple 1050 and he plays around with the TUNE ECU a lot.

I'm in hamilton and I plan on getting Tune ECU over the winter and familiarizing myself with it. I'm a licensed Tech and Flash cars regularly. I also data logged and mapped my Buell with my laptop, so I suspect I won't have much trouble ;) .. Not much help now I know, but if you can't get it sorted I'll be able to guide you through step by step once I'm familiar with the program.

Back
Top Bottom