OPP Heads Up | GTAMotorcycle.com

OPP Heads Up

nakkers

Site Supporter
Looks like heavy presence/Blitz for OPP speed enforcement today. Corridor of QEW from Niagara through Hamilton. HWY403 Brantford and HWY 401 outside of London/Alymer exit.

GPS measured speed at 118/119 km/h was safe for me.

Looks like heavy presence/Blitz for OPP speed enforcement today. Corridor of QEW from Niagara through Hamilton. HWY403 Brantford and HWY 401 outside of London/Alymer exit.

GPS measured speed at 118/119 km/h was safe for me.
Thqts weird i was in st.catharines the last two days, left today at 11:00, and only saw one cop hiding under an overpass around Grimsby, then nothing the rest of the way, didn't go on the 401 as far as you nakkers, i get off on Oxford Rd 6. Now when I went to st.Kitts on Sunday afternoon, there were cops everywhere, and you know how they like to have a guy on top of the overpasses on the 403 and then a few cars lined up ready to pounce. Even the Linc was full of cops Sunday.

Post to trapster for live update of location(s).

BB

Trapster went offline a few months back. Warez is the next best thing

Trapster went offline a few months back. Warez is the next best thing

Ya I remember that...I disagreed with the whole concept because they were also posting RIDE checkpoints and I'd prefer to have those on the roads. Too many drunks as is...don't give them a tool to evade the checkpoints.

OPP is the most useless police force, all they do are speed traps. Were they taught in the police academy to do anything else?

OPP is the most useless police force, all they do are speed traps. Were they taught in the police academy to do anything else?

I believe they also do parades...

Don't forget the speed traps on the sled trails. And RIDE.

with jan/feb/mar being too cold to get out of the car, expect major speed enforcement to reline the coffers may and june

Back
Top Bottom