TMP May Long Weekend | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP May Long Weekend

Hey man long time no see. Yup sold the cbr last season. Actually picking up a sv650s in the next upcoming weeks is the plan. How your riding season going so far. Thanks again for helping me out back then.

Sweet, you'll love the sv, fantastic bikes. I'm getting the mileage this year already. :)
No problem, helping new riders get going is how we keep our sport alive and well. I was quite impressed at your whole approach to riding, bike choice, looking for help etc. Have fun at the track, learn lots, from this thread alone I can see you've still got your head in the right place to learn. A guy like you will likely benefit a ton from some track time, because of your common-sense approach to things.
Congrats on your soon-to-be new bike, hope to see you around this year buddy.

Sweet, you'll love the sv, fantastic bikes. I'm getting the mileage this year already. :)
No problem, helping new riders get going is how we keep our sport alive and well. I was quite impressed at your whole approach to riding, bike choice, looking for help etc. Have fun at the track, learn lots, from this thread alone I can see you've still got your head in the right place to learn. A guy like you will likely benefit a ton from some track time, because of your common-sense approach to things.
Congrats on your soon-to-be new bike, hope to see you around this year buddy.
Haha thanks man. Ya definitely well meet up for a ride sometime this season.

Here are some pictures from TMP May Long Weekend 2015 enjoy.

DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0017.jpg
DSC_0032.jpg
DSC_0050.jpg
DSC_0054.jpg
DSC_0053.jpg
DSC_0060.jpg
DSC_0070.jpg
DSC_0074.jpg
DSC_0076.jpg
DSC_0081.jpg
DSC_0082.jpg
DSC_0103.jpg
DSC_0126.jpg
DSC_0136.jpg
DSC_0008.jpg

I don't see the new bales along the pit wall in those pictures...

3rd and 4th photos down don't show any hay bales. It's possible that some were out of view well below the top of that wall ... but if that's the case, that is completely inadequate. They should be as high as that wall, about 3 feet out from that wall, and from the far end of the pit wall to roughly the spot where riders are straightening out, and that many bales should be very visible from that viewpoint.

Choose your track day organizers carefully. Track day organizers - Fix this.

3rd and 4th photos down don't show any hay bales. It's possible that some were out of view well below the top of that wall ... but if that's the case, that is completely inadequate. They should be as high as that wall, about 3 feet out from that wall, and from the far end of the pit wall to roughly the spot where riders are straightening out, and that many bales should be very visible from that viewpoint.

Choose your track day organizers carefully. Track day organizers - Fix this.
The 3rd photo from the top right where the green bike in the back is thats where they are. That slant in the wall is all lined with bales of somesort

The wrapped hay bails were two rows deep running all the way until where the pit wall straightens out. It might not be the greatest but it was adequate.

I'll try to get my pictures up tomorrow.

I think someone ever so slightly clipped the last of the bales on Saturday morning just before the lunch break. When everyone broke for lunch they were sweeping some loose hay up along the wall

Maybe I'm nuts... but there are no bales in this photo. If there are, they are very low and very narrow. Certainly not as many as toastman posted up last week and NEWMAN reposted here. Did GWB only run Saturday and Sunday?

Maybe I'm nuts... but there are no bales in this photo. If there are, they are very low and very narrow. Certainly not as many as toastman posted up last week and NEWMAN reposted here. Did GWB only run Saturday and Sunday?

The wall curves back towards track entrance (where the kid is standing). The hay bails are there.

Back
Top Bottom