TMP May Long Weekend | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP May Long Weekend

Yep, Price is way too high Grand Bend is cheaper and has a better surface. TMP ends up costing me more because **** keeps breaking on my bike whenever I run it due to the bumps being so bad.

$125 - $150 should be the max TMP is charging in its current state.

I'll save the extra $40-$50 and ride bogie or mosport thanks. I didn't mind paying $120 to ride there if I was desperate to get some seat time but $180 for that track is double what it's worth.

Yep, Price is way too high Grand Bend is cheaper and has a better surface. TMP ends up costing me more because **** keeps breaking on my bike whenever I run it due to the bumps being so bad.

$125 - $150 should be the max TMP is charging in its current state.

Exactly what I was thinking. Glad you guys said it. Saved me the bashing. Even Shannonville long track is $140. It's especially greedy of TMP when you consider that these are TMP hosted days. Yes they pay GWB run some of the days for them (and they do a terrific job) but it's not like a third party provider is renting the track and then trying to eke out a profit.

Last edited:
I would have to agree... you need to price it relative to how it compares to other tracks. $120 would be fair.

Hi Everyone!

Concerns have been noted and we just wanted to update you on some of the improvements we are working hard to make. For those who have inquired, yes! There are brand new hay bales going into the corner before the straight away. We've also improved some of the pavement in various areas around the track. We appreciate the feedback and we're working towards the improvement of a lot of things!IMG_0171.jpg

Back
Top Bottom