It's quiet around here | GTAMotorcycle.com

It's quiet around here

Schneller

Site Supporter
Is it the nice weather finally, or did some colourful characters get banned again?

Is it the nice weather finally, or did some colourful characters get banned again?

My theory is that this forum ebbs and flows because people look at their participation and go wtf? am I doing? But you always (mostly) get sucked back in. If somebody would ban me that would be a delight. I don't have the will power for self banning.

It just hasn't been the same without mikey... HOLLAAA

Referring to STB, im guessing? Pretty sure he mentioned in my mma/ufc thread that he was going away in may. But you're right, it been quiet around here. Gotta love this warm weather this early in May.

Time to start up a wave thread.

I'm waiting for Zoodles95 to attack my religion again so I can start looking for some more priceless pictures to post in response. It's always nice to see the Sunni grenade being lobbed and the ensuing back and forth.

Other than that I'm looking to get as much riding in as possible given this awesome weather so as Schneller posted, haven't been too active here.

Cheers!

I wish i had more to say,went for a ride today in the scarborough,must be getting old(sore back).

I wish i had more to say,went for a ride today in the scarborough,must be getting old(sore back).

Old? I'm scheduled for hip replacement in Sept.
Kind of like a new swingarm bearing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom