Ninja 300 Crash | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ninja 300 Crash

I don't know what posses people to post this kind of shame for the whole world to see.
If it's not for others to learn from, it's for YouTube revenue as viewers like these kinds of things. It already has 26K views in under a month. Thankfully this hasn't happened to me yet so I will learn from it.

Inexperienced rider, riding above skill level to keep up/catch up and target fixation

i never understood people who are NOOBS and buy BRAND NEW bike.. why? you ARE GOING TO DROP IT!!! buy a used bike for 3-4 grand, learn how to ride, drop it a few times.. then once skill level is better, go and buy a new bike!

i never understood people who are NOOBS and buy BRAND NEW bike.. why? you ARE GOING TO DROP IT!!! buy a used bike for 3-4 grand, learn how to ride, drop it a few times.. then once skill level is better, go and buy a new bike!
True that. But some n00b are of the school of thought of "nobody aint got time fo' that"

Besides. My model was quasi impossible to find used. After looking for about half a year i only found 2 used ones.

You guys didn't see the banana Peel!

- in the UK they don't even teach you how to push steer, let alone the theory behind it.
Funny you say that because no one ever "teach" me how to push steer, I don't think anyone can teach me that, when I was a kid, I got on a bike and my brain told me that when i pushed with my left arm, the bike went left and when i pushed with my right arm the bike went right, I probably tried a couple of times the other way and it didn't worked out so my brain told me to do it right.... however I didn't have youtube those days and my learning process didn't come from others having to teach me everything.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom