Ninja 300 Crash | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ninja 300 Crash

Wow did he ever panic early, that wasn't much of a curve at all. Look at his next video and he replaced the 300 with a 600, not a smart move when he can't handle his 300. I suspect not many more videos from this guy.

That was awful and when you read the comments there are a ton of people defending him even though people are trying to give him advice...

I'm confused....that was almost a straight...

I'm with JayG on this one. I rewatched the video a few times. The guy leans in a little tiny bit and that causes him to go straight. Only time he goes into a full lean is when he is crashing.

The guy didn't even counter steer either.

Sorry Ninja for the bad rider :( But hope there is no serious injuries the guy got besides the sprained wrist.

lol that was barely a curve and the 300 turns so easily, how the hell is he gonna corner on a 600

I don't know what posses people to post this kind of shame for the whole world to see. Fk, if this ever happened to me, the last thing I'd do is post it on the web. This idiot sucks on so many level.

lol that was barely a curve and the 300 turns so easily, how the hell is he gonna corner on a 600

I bet he bought a gixxer.....he would fit right in!! ;p

I know it's not nice to make fun of another rider's misfortune, but what is wrong with that guy? Did he have a mechanical problem which prevented him from leaning (turning) or does he have a mental defect?

Blew the learning curve.

It's so very easy for all of us to play arm-chair quarterback after watching any type of crash video. It's also far too easy to damn a rider to shame with hateful comments and names. Indeed, it is a wonder how someone could post a crash video like that, but perhaps it's because the rider has bigger balls than all of us - not giving a rat's-rear-end what anyone thinks of him. Maybe he posted the video so others might learn from it.

Granted, if the rider did upgrade to a 600cc SS without much more practice or training he is not exactly learning from his own mistakes, but I'd suggest to beginner riders to try and learn from these videos. Whatever lesson you can take away from it... For me: Ride within your skill level, and gradually build your comfort level up with leaning the bike.

In the video, that bend was very gentle and the rider admits with the on-screen captions he didn't think he could lean it. I found looping back around on highway on/off ramps helped me get comfortable leaning the bike. The first time around I scout the bend, and then over a couple times, I build speed and lean further. I also find myself talking out loud what I know. "Keep eyes up & look through turn." "Stay steady on the gas."

Big balls? Big balls would meant he was brave enough to actually turn into the damn corner instead of bitching out the second the asphalt started to curve.

No....we live in a world where shame and modesty doesnt exist. Its all about "look at me, look at the idiot i am"

It's so very easy for all of us to play arm-chair quarterback after watching any type of crash video. It's also far too easy to damn a rider to shame with hateful comments and names. Indeed, it is a wonder how someone could post a crash video like that, but perhaps it's because the rider has bigger balls than all of us - not giving a rat's-rear-end what anyone thinks of him. Maybe he posted the video so others might learn from it.

Granted, if the rider did upgrade to a 600cc SS without much more practice or training he is not exactly learning from his own mistakes, but I'd suggest to beginner riders to try and learn from these videos. Whatever lesson you can take away from it... For me: Ride within your skill level, and gradually build your comfort level up with leaning the bike.

In the video, that bend was very gentle and the rider admits with the on-screen captions he didn't think he could lean it. I found looping back around on highway on/off ramps helped me get comfortable leaning the bike. The first time around I scout the bend, and then over a couple times, I build speed and lean further. I also find myself talking out loud what I know. "Keep eyes up & look through turn." "Stay steady on the gas."

Why are you defending him? It has been posted that he did purchase a more powerful and heavier motorcycle. You then post that you should ride within your skill; I posted that unless he had a mechanical problem he doesn't have any skill.

There isn't much to learn by viewing this video other than people who are mouth-breathers typically believe that they can do anything that they try. That is a fallacy; we are all born with different levels of mental and physical abilities. If you have 8th place trophies at home you are a mouth-breather!

When you make a mistake, learn from your mistake and after you have learned then maybe post your initial mistake, what you have learned and how you have improved, not posting a video of (potentially unless mechanical problem) how bad of a rider you are.

Can we stop calling it a corner? It was a bend in the road. All he had to do was steer the thing. Just push the bar :p He might want to try a bicycle.

I can see how things like this happen. Low mileage rider starts turning a bit late, bike drifts a bit close to the white line or edge of the road, and suddenly "hmm, I don't have much room left" trips the mental panic alarm and things go bad. Target fixation, if the target is the edge of the road.

I wonder if anyone here doesn't know what target fixation is? I haven't seen it come up in a conversation in a while.

Back
Top Bottom