2 tickets in one shot. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2 tickets in one shot.

LOL You might want to check your attitude. People in authority may have a habit of skewering those that challenge them, despite the fact that you were correct.

My dad was a Toronto Police officer in 31 division (Jane and Finch) for 35 years. I've talked to my fair share of cops over the years and was respectful, yet firm in the fact that I know that there is NO three second rule. He was a traffic guy, not a real cop lol. Real enough to hand out some massive tickets. Waiting for the court date. The worst part is the fact I was just bumbling along home from work and it was 6:30-7am.... He couldn't see me stop, due to the tractor trailer. I seen the officer as I came up to the intersection to make the turn. Hopefully after I get the full disclosure and deal with the courts that it goes well... Really hoping to get rid of them or at least lost the failure to stop and the 37 over down to 15 (like I was doing). This guy was a prick, I've never had a bad encounter during a traffic stop before. I received a ticket for not wearing my seat belt, I wasn't mad at the officer for it because it was my fault for forgetting to put it on after I left the gas station.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom