Thursday Night Meets??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thursday Night Meets???

The Tim Hortons parking lot at Leslie and Lakeshore.

Anyone know of any good meets that go on Thursday evenings?

thats your first post here?? lol? I assume you have been lurking for a while.

Lurking is where it's at...I was under a different user name a while back but couldn't remember the password and it seems it's gone due to inactivity...there we go...up to 2 posts now.

Going to regular meeting spots and not knowing anyone there is kind of awkward, in my opinion at least. There are a lot of nice riders but a lot of ********** that won't even chat with a fellow rider they do not know.

Going to regular meeting spots and not knowing anyone there is kind of awkward, in my opinion at least. There are a lot of nice riders but a lot of ********** that won't even chat with a fellow rider they do not know.

I never have a problem chatting up with strangers, doesn't matter where i am. It just has to do with the vibe you put out, if you're positive then you can expect a positive response Or if you're an awkward weirdo expect that response.

I am very friendly and easy to get along with, but I have been at a few meeting spots where people won't even acknowledge someone who is new there. It's sad really, people won't even say hi. Most seem to stick with their own little group and to hell with outsiders. :)

Last edited:
I am very friendly and easy to get along with, but I have been at a few meeting spots where people won't even acknowledge someone who is new there. It's sad really, people won't even say hi. Most seem to stick with their own little group and to hell with outsiders. :)

maybe because you look like this guy...

I never have a problem chatting up with strangers, doesn't matter where i am. It just has to do with the vibe you put out, if you're positive then you can expect a positive response Or if you're an awkward weirdo expect that response.

What if you're a positive awkward weirdo? Asking for a friend.

whose an over-weight cruiser rider? better stay home...

or join a HD group meet!

Damn. Good thing I bought ice cream. I mean my friend bought ice, oh never mind.

There are certain coolness standards/levels that must be met in order to fit in with the riding crowd, at a riding meet. :)

I think my coolness levels are not high enough, any tips? :D

You don't want to be friends with those people anyway, they're a bunch of insecure little brats. Just keep trying to talk to different people and you'll make friends. It's the same deal with picking up chicks at the bars, we'll at least thats the way i see it.

Damn. Good thing I bought ice cream. I mean my friend bought ice, oh never mind.

Wait, what? you went out for ice cream without me?!?! did this GTAM meet happen and i wasent invited?

Wait, what? you went out for ice cream without me?!?! did this GTAM meet happen and i wasent invited?

Easy now big fella....there was no ice cream meet up. Might be going to the Forks on Sunday with another gtam'r Sunday. Rumour has it that there is an ice cream shop up top. I will keep you posted.

Easy now big fella....there was no ice cream meet up. Might be going to the Forks on Sunday with another gtam'r Sunday. Rumour has it that there is an ice cream shop up top. I will keep you posted.

There is an ice-cream shop but they only take cash! So bring some green with you.

Depends on the crowd. Some people turn their backs, other are dying to jaw and more. When I first started trying to hang out at the usual hotspots it didn't go so good. 35 yrs. later they all treat me like a long lost buddy. I guess everybody matures and reprioritizes.

Back
Top Bottom