Procedure for the gate at GBM this coming wkd. May 9 & 10. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Procedure for the gate at GBM this coming wkd. May 9 & 10.

PLS

Gate will open Friday night from 5-10pm. and then Sat & Sun at 8am. HAVE CHANGED SAT TO 7AM GATE.

Since we have both the Dragstrip and Road Course operating on Sat May 9th, there is a gate of $15. Each rider registered for Motorcycle lapping this coming Sat May 9th will have two complimentary N/C wristbands that they can use for anyone coming with them, additional people will be required to pay the gate fee of $15.

There is no camping fee re the wkd and no gate fee re Sunday.

Last edited:
Never been to a track before. If I wanted to spectate do I just show up and pay the gate fee? Is there somewhere to hang out and watch from? Thanks.

Never been to a track before. If I wanted to spectate do I just show up and pay the gate fee? Is there somewhere to hang out and watch from? Thanks.

There are bleachers. Recommend a comfy fold up chair and enjoy.

Thank you ; Mikey Moto, Blue Streak Racing, JT Sprockets, HiFlo Filters, Cycle Pro, Dyno-Jet. For your help and support.
www.cementheadracing.ca

Re Spectating - showup on Sat the fee is $15 and you can watch both Motorcycle lapping and Cars & Bikes on the Dragstrip. Showup Sun it is no charge to watch lapping on the road course.

On SOAR wkds the cost is $15 Sat, $15 Sun, $30Wkd includes camping. The complimentary wristbands had to do with it being a day (Sat) we charged a gate fee on the drag side but we dont charge gate fees on practice days re the road course so it covered that aspect.
Unfortunately from a financial perspective we are not in a position to forgo that income. (I wish we were)

Back
Top Bottom