SMP New Asphalt | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SMP New Asphalt

I didn't notice that yesterday, but I did notice that Long 5&6 (Fabi 4&5) are a lot bumpier this year than last year...

Maybe that extra wide crack that caused that sharp bump was fixed last year. Thinking back, I didn't ride Shannonville last year.
The greenery growing in the cracks between 4 & 6 (long) is a little "off-putting" at first, but maybe it takes up some of the bumpiness.

I was running Calabogie suspension settings, so I found it bumpy. Nothing that caused sharp bumps through the chassis, but enough that I took it easy through 3, 5 (Fabi) and the hairpin.

No kidding... the grass lines were very annoying. Didn't have a lot of confidence to ride on the grass cracks. LOL

You were there yesterday? What were you riding?

I had my blue/primer zx10 for 4 laps leading the beginners and then I was on a black/white zx10 shared with another guy. Black and fluorescent red dainese suit with 991 on the back.

Doh... one of these days we might actually say hi to each other. haha

I thought I recognized your bike but by the time I put 2+2 together it was time to pack up.

A lot of people left early yesterday. I had the second last session to myself and the last 45 minutes were open with only half a dozen of us riding.

great nice and slippery for the weekend. why not do this stuff in the spring or fall????????? its great but, i hope no one gets hurt because of it.

Back
Top Bottom