Rider Killed in Single Vehicle Crash on 118 in Bracebrige | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider Killed in Single Vehicle Crash on 118 in Bracebrige

massr1

Rip

Sad news indeed. Rip

thanks for the post - I was there and the road closed but couldn't get any real info; talk of cars involved etc. - sad to hear of one vehicle accidents on motorcycles but they are, sadly, very common.

RIP buddy.

I read the article, it said "motorcyclists struck a rock cut". Did more than one guy go down? OP any info, you said you weren't on the ride, any idea where it departed from?

Rider was a friend of a friend. This one hits too close to home. I wasn't on this ride, but I am not a stranger to this road. This is just a reminder for everyone to please ride within your limits. These types of crashes are completely preventable.

RIP

http://www.muskokaregion.com/news-story/5599530-update-highway-118e-now-clear-after-deadly-crash/

See from the updated article there was another motorcycle fatality near Midland as well this weekend. RIP to both riders - very sad.

Its a treacherous time of year - dirty roads and shaking off the winter rust - and breaking in a new bike as well. We had no incidents in our group, but definitely need to be extra vigilant.

RIP Rider. My condolences go out to family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom