Michelin Pilot Street for Ninja 250/300 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Michelin Pilot Street for Ninja 250/300

killerkeith

Holy ****...

I'm only about 100km into ownership, but man...where have these been all my life?

If you are riding a 250/300cc sport bike, you need these babies today for this very reason! The road vibrations that plagued the little Ninja with stock tires are history with this tire. I thought I was just imagining things but as I rode longer, my hands were not losing their feeling by the previous buzz provided solely by the Road Winners.

I've had Sport Demon tires on a previous 250 i owned, which is basically motorcycle glue for twisties, but the buzz was always still present. I'm about to embark on a 700km test run tomorrow to see how these puppies bark in the corners and will report back.

Shout out to Blue Streak Racing for the competitive price, quick and excellent service hooking me up with these.

Last edited:
Holy ****...

I'm only about 100km into ownership, but man...where have these been all my life?

If you are riding a 250/300cc sport bike, you need these babies today for this very reason! The road vibrations that plagued the little Ninja with stock tires are history with this tire. I thought I was just imagining things but as I rode longer, my hands were not losing their feeling by the previous buzz provided solely by the Road Winners.

I've had Sport Demon tires on a previous 250 i owned, which is basically motorcycle glue for twisties, but the buzz was always still present. I'm about to embark on a 700km test run tomorrow to see how these puppies bark in the corners and will report back.

Shout out to Blue Streak Racing for the competitive price, quick and excellent service hooking me up with these.

Yep. I recently had these installed at Pro6 on my Ninja 300. Night and Day difference; hell I didn't even have to break them in to feel the effects. I'm glad I chose these over the Pirelli DRIIs; I'm sure the DRIIs are great but these tires inspire all sorts of confidence that I didn't have with the stock IRCs.

There are Michelin Pilot Street in both bias-ply and radial - I'm assuming you guys are doing radial?
The radial's nice 'H' speed rating is sweet. Glad you're liking them...
Big Michelin fan myself.

I put them on my FZR250 and yes so far I like them. I have not really put them through cold or wet weather morning, but I expect them to do better in those conditions than my previous BT003 RS. I don't think they will like a track higher temps, but we will see.

Back
Top Bottom