What roads to hit on tomorrows ride to Peterborough? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What roads to hit on tomorrows ride to Peterborough?

Aside from the obvious (507, Cty Rd. 3 aka Glamorgan Road) there's Dyno Road or, if you're pressed for time, Northey's Bay Road/Cty Rd. 56 which isn't very far out of your way (only a few minutes north of Burley Falls). Lots of other hidden gems but they're quite a bit out of your intended travel route.

FYI, as of two days ago neither Flynn's at the junction of Hwy 36 & 507, nor the gas station in Gooderham had fuel. The nearest place for fuel was Wilberforce.

Thank you both, some great tips. I did the 507 about 10 years ago and had forgot exactly what portion it was... now it's coming back to me.

I'll have to mark down the other roads that are further out for another day. I'm trying to keep it around 300kms round trip as I don't want to go too much over my 1000k break in service which has crept up fast.

This is a bit north of peterborough, but if you have the time, take hwy 28 up to apsley, then take highway 620 east to hwy 504, take 504 south to hwy 46, then take 46 all the way down to hwy 7, then 7 back to peterborough. It's a much nicer ride than the 507 and much less traffic too.

Check out Kirkfield locks and the centennial park rd causeway. Not too far from aurora:)

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions, heading out now! Enjoy your weekend everyone, awesome weather.

Back
Top Bottom