OBD2 cable | GTAMotorcycle.com

OBD2 cable

Alex_San

Hi guys,

Does anyone has a working OBD2 cable? I need it to disable the exup valve on my Daytona 675 (so it has to work with Tuneecu). I would buy one from ebay, but there are a lot of knockoffs out there (I learned that the hard way). I really need it for 15 mins max.

Thanks!

Are you sure it's your cable that's not working properly?
Did you follow the driver installation instructions *EXPLICITELY*??! Hopefully you used the driver from the TuneECU website.

Remove the old driver, restart, and install the proper driver and see if that works.

if it still doesn't work then order a new cable. If you want to ride to Waterloo, you can use mine - supply your own computer, as I won't take responsibility if anything goes wrong. Use the cable on my KTM and my Triumph so I know it works flawlessly.

Ive been having issues with my exup on my 675 as well .. Just replaced the cables .. if it's gonna keep being a pain in the *** I'll go the same route as you

First time the valve got stuck, now the cable broke, I want to get rid of it...

Are you sure it's your cable that's not working properly?
Did you follow the driver installation instructions *EXPLICITELY*??! Hopefully you used the driver from the TuneECU website.

Remove the old driver, restart, and install the proper driver and see if that works.

if it still doesn't work then order a new cable. If you want to ride to Waterloo, you can use mine - supply your own computer, as I won't take responsibility if anything goes wrong. Use the cable on my KTM and my Triumph so I know it works flawlessly.
I tried all drivers. I actually trashed that cable. I have a bluetooth adapter, works perfectly, except can't reprogram the map with it. Bummer, it looks like I have to order another cable.

Like I said you can use my cable.
I don't even hook my computer up to it anymore - bought the android version of tune ecu for my tablet. Micro USB to regular USB adapter and it works great.

Like I said you can use my cable.
I don't even hook my computer up to it anymore - bought the android version of tune ecu for my tablet. Micro USB to regular USB adapter and it works great.

I really appreciate the offer, I'll let you know if I plan to ride to Waterloo. Thank you!

Anyone have an extra spare as well? I have a 2007 and i'm trying to check/clear my CEL.

The one I bought from Fleabay doesn't seem to work. I can't install any of the TuneEcu/Tuneboy drivers onto it.

Anyone have an extra spare as well? I have a 2007 and i'm trying to check/clear my CEL.

The one I bought from Fleabay doesn't seem to work. I can't install any of the TuneEcu/Tuneboy drivers onto it.

I can help you with checking/clearing the CEL code. I can use my bluetooth adapter...

sweet! Are you able to meet up one day?

I work downtown as well. 88 Waterpark place. Or I can ride out to whenever you're free.

If I can find my cable you can borrow it. I'm at Bathurst and Steeles. Just can't figure out what I did with it for the life of me.

If I can find my cable you can borrow it. I'm at Bathurst and Steeles. Just can't figure out what I did with it for the life of me.
Oh man, Bathurst and Steeles, that would be awesome...

So yeah I've had a good look around a few times and I can't find it. It's a bit of a mess in my basement so it'll probably pop up when I'm doing something other than looking for it. Sorry.

so I ended up buying a LonElec cable and works perfectly with TuneEcu. My problem is that the cable doesn't work with Tuneboy/TuneEdit and unfortunately, my tune is using those programs. I made the mistake of thinking the LonElec cables will work with Tuneboy as long as I load the appropriate drivers. I've since confirmed that only a Tuneboy cable will work with Tuneboy/TuneEdit.

That said, does anyone have a Tuneboy cable in the GTA area? I got rid of my Exup motor & cable and I need to disable it from TuneEdit. I also want to clear the codes.

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom