LF: Reasonably priced mechanic in Scarborough | GTAMotorcycle.com

LF: Reasonably priced mechanic in Scarborough

mcbain27

I'm looking for a mechanic to do a tune-up to my bike.

I'm in Scarborough near McCowan and Finch.

2001 Suzuki SV650S

I'm looking to have a tune up done and possibly any major issues that need attention asap.

Any recommendations???

Thanks for looking.

Speedworx

Ken aka Kneedragger

any others?

Pm assassin on this forum

109 Cycle, Warden/Danforth in Scarborough. I've not had work done there but have talked to the mechanics. They sound like competent guys. Others here have used them, so recommendations are plentiful. Note that this is peak bike season so they will be very busy.

For my cert I went to Rosey Toes.

I might be looking for some stuff to be done on my bike too. Where is his shop located?
Bowmanville.
He does pickup and drop off.

I'm looking for a mechanic to do a tune-up to my bike.

I'm in Scarborough near McCowan and Finch.

2001 Suzuki SV650S

I'm looking to have a tune up done and possibly any major issues that need attention asap.

Any recommendations???

Thanks for looking.[/QUOT Sent you a PM

Last edited:
109 cycle, driven past this spot. A buddy of mine had his bike done there years ago. Seemed pretty decent, but way out of my way.

109 Cycle, Warden/Danforth in Scarborough. I've not had work done there but have talked to the mechanics. They sound like competent guys. Others here have used them, so recommendations are plentiful. Note that this is peak bike season so they will be very busy.

I used to go to 109 and had no complaints about the work, but stopped when they wanted to charge $150 to change up 2 tires on the bike. Now I go to Speedworx. Says a lot considering I live walking distance from 109. Or maybe I'm just cheap!

Back
Top Bottom