26 yr old M2 rider quote from Statefarm for R3 is... | GTAMotorcycle.com

26 yr old M2 rider quote from Statefarm for R3 is...

Sounds about right. No tickets and accidents and you should get that below 700 by the time you are 30. Try TD if you wasted time on a post secondary education and graduated. They give alumni discounts worth a few dollars. Try All State too.

I paid around $1200/year for my CBR250RA the first year I rode, and it dropped substantially in the second year. Just a fyi, and depending on where you live $1400 doesn't seem bad at all for full coverage.

Also note most can also tack on a 'depreciation waiver' for maybe $100/year, which means you get back full MSRP if it is written off or stolen. To me it was worth the peace of mind for less than or around $10/month.

I paid around $1200/year for my CBR250RA the first year I rode, and it dropped substantially in the second year. Just a fyi, and depending on where you live $1400 doesn't seem bad at all for full coverage.

Also note most can also tack on a 'depreciation waiver' for maybe $100/year, which means you get back full MSRP if it is written off or stolen. To me it was worth the peace of mind for less than or around $10/month.

That might be a good idea. How long does it last for though?

Last edited:
I guess I dont feel as bad now for my quote of $1499 for my Hayabusa full coverage,lol.

$1400 for a 300 is friggin ridiculous. It has been the same nonsense for any type of sportbike for a long time.

BB

I guess I dont feel as bad now for my quote of $1499 for my Hayabusa full coverage,lol.

$1400 for a 300 is friggin ridiculous. It has been the same nonsense for any type of sportbike for a long time.

BB
Yeah i paid like $450 a year on a 250 around age 25 with state farm

Quote for a Ninja 300 is 650 from State Farm. Apparently, the R3 is more expensive because its over 300cc and a brand new bike. This is why we can't have nice things.

Try allstate. I'm battling now to keep insurance with them but I was paying $768 a year on a yamaha R1. I quoted my wife on a 250 ninja and I think it was like 38 bucks a month. We are both 30 and m license

BB

Fully agree. Insurance is out of control here. Look at the guys thread about the vespa. I know someone who granted is older but paying half that amount on a yzf600r with a m1 and he's with statefarm

Back
Top Bottom