More police brutality! | GTAMotorcycle.com

More police brutality!

Baltimore.....who cares.

827fe354aa9250187d875372877cebd1.jpg

I'm so glad I don't live in that country anymore...

I'm so glad I don't live in that country anymore...

Canada is trailing right behind the US. Not as bad yet of course but on the same path. Take a look at the g20 protests, Sammy Yatim who was shot 9 times in a street car and most recently the student protests in Quebec.

Conservatives are trying really hard to bring the police state here too... sadly

Cept that every one of your examples occurred in Liberal run **** holes. Nice try.

Canada is trailing right behind the US. Not as bad yet of course but on the same path. Take a look at the g20 protests, Sammy Yatim who was shot 9 times in a street car and most recently the student protests in Quebec.

Conservatives are trying really hard to bring the police state here too... sadly

Liberals are no better. Actually they are the ones who introduces the ati-terror law and then helped it pass. They are also the ones who are supporting the bill-c51. But both of those laws passed when conservatives had majority and theyre the ones who revived the anti terror law and also drafted c-51.

In short, while they are both anti-civil rights, conservatives are far ahead of liberals in that race.

And they all happened when the federal government was conservatives and they couldve intervened but of course they didnt. Dont forget, theyve been running the counrty in the last 3 terms

WTF is wrong with you, we're not even close to the US and never will be that messed up.

Back
Top Bottom