lets have a gta motorcycle forum meet ?? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

lets have a gta motorcycle forum meet ??

so are people actually going to meet or just argue about the perfect venue?

No we won't!

That's not what I meant! You take that back right now! Wait, there's ice cream at this meetup, right?

Low fat yogurt freezies. (I've got weight issues.)

Low fat yogurt freezies. (I've got weight issues.)

Fat doesn't make you fat, sugar makes you fat. It's about time you got up to speed, as it were. BTW I don't mind saying I'm down 30psi since cutting way back on sugar.

Going to make my first trip out to the Forks this Sunday morning. Have at least one other rider coming. Anyone else? There will be ice cream.

Going to make my first trip out to the Forks this Sunday morning. Have at least one other rider coming. Anyone else? There will be ice cream.

Domt bother the forks sucks. Waste of time. Go a little farther to mono cliffs inn as I said

Domt bother the forks sucks. Waste of time. Go a little farther to mono cliffs inn as I said

Yep. Whole lotta hype for a 7 minute long section of road. Nice to ride through, but not as the destination.

But ICE CREAM!!

I'll map out mono cliffs, thanks.

You go to the Forks to meet interesting people not to ride that one stupid road. How many times does that need repeating? Huh? What time will you be there Joe Bass?

You go to the Forks to meet interesting people not to ride that one stupid road. How many times does that need repeating? Huh? What time will you be there Joe Bass?

My bad. My problem is that time on the bike is limited, I don't like to stop much. :D

Back
Top Bottom