lets have a gta motorcycle forum meet ?? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

lets have a gta motorcycle forum meet ??

Didn't you get the memo? Orangeville is closed. Find another way home pizza boy :lmao:

awesome.. im also up for the strip club meet!

But im not going if its in toronto, i hate that place

Last edited:
awesome.. im also up for the strip club meet!

But im not going if its in toronto, i hate that place

Will there be ice cream ??

Toronto is very big, can you specify which location you dislike?

for me it's the part that's south of the 407, between Winston Churchill Blvd and Markham Rd, but mostly it's the part that's between 427 and DVP.

It's been some time since I lived up that way, but there was some great riding on sideroads between Georgetown and Cambridge... I imagine its all been overrun by Mattamy Homes and Greenpark by now.

Last edited:
Toronto is very big, can you specify which location you dislike?

427 to DVP south of the 401 + scarborough + other areas added all the time... generally i hate ****** roads + traffic, I'm happy when I'm up north

Will there be ice cream ??

Yes, the strippers will shoot frozen ice cream out of their pussies like ping pong balls right into your mouth!

I'd be okay with Orangeville.

i would say
[h=1]Tim Hortons[/h]885 Britannia Road West
Mississauga, ON L5V 2X8

this can be a good place
i have seen my bikers here on like Friday nights

This is a good location. (885 Britannia Road West Mississauga, ON L5V 2X8) It's accessible & does accommodate a large parking / meetup area. I go there myself; it is mostly filled with cars from The Fast & Furious in the evenings .... however bikes meet-up as well. :cool:

lol
I prefer on Tuesday Nights let's say at Burrito Boys!
How about meet at Lakeshore and Leslie, say on thursday nightS?

Last 2 suggestions are too "city" for me.

Unless you are forced to commute in the city, why?

Last 2 suggestions are too "city" for me.

Unless you are forced to commute in the city, why?
My location was purely sarcastic. But you guys feel free to use it, I believe most people there are already GTA people. Wait so that means there are already many gtam meets

I'm actually thinking of having a small poker night, if there is any interest. Low stakes. Hold em tourney.

I'm actually thinking of having a small poker night, if there is any interest. Low stakes. Hold em tourney.

Ill just come to drink beer and hold the money, because my name is Hector and I'm too slow to run away with it.

Back
Top Bottom