lets have a gta motorcycle forum meet ?? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

lets have a gta motorcycle forum meet ??

That's a spicy meat-a-ball

tumblr_m5tl6endb61qbutgno3_500.gif

Folks, I'm from London. It's not a great ride. Even for home made meat balls. But, to each their own.

Now if you come to Niagara......the ride is a little more scenic and plenty of ice cream. The only meat ball would be me but, in a no homo way.

It's not superbad. I go thru Paris, Drumbo, Innerkip, Embro etc etc. to visit my brother by the airport. I like the countryside thru there.

Does anyone know if the Innerkip Quarry is still open for camping and swimming? Spent a lot of summer weekends there cliff jumping with my friends.

Anyone have any good recommendations for roads in muskoka? Thats my destination next sunday.

Have you checked out Shane Kingsleys big map of motorcycle roads? It's a sticky in the "cruising/touring" thread.

didnt even know that existed. Thanks.

No problem. If you ever get a chance, go on one of his rides, great guy and knows a ton of roads. Oh and make sure you tell him if you don't like gravel, he travels a lot of it. :)

c76b169fdafcb7b4008ac1d817079f0c.jpg
Had a little impromptu GTAM meetup this eve... Quick fist-pump to Macs, then a quick little chat with Evon and Warrior Von Brown and their awesome twin CBR 125s. Love the colour scheme. You guys make me seriously consider a 125 as a commuter....if it will hold my weight! Looking forward to riding together soon!

c76b169fdafcb7b4008ac1d817079f0c.jpg
Had a little impromptu GTAM meetup this eve... Quick fist-pump to Macs, then a quick little chat with Evon and Warrior Von Brown and their awesome twin CBR 125s. Love the colour scheme. You guys make me seriously consider a 125 as a commuter....if it will hold my weight! Looking forward to riding together soon!

Would love to anytime. It was great meeting all of you guys as well! I'm a Mon - Fri 9-6 guy, anytime after or before those times, I'm in!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom