Help choosing an enclosed trailer for track days | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help choosing an enclosed trailer for track days

I'm no expert but I'd guess that Derrick's newish 2500 diesel GM cost a little more than Kellens Avalance (or my 05 Sierra 1500).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no expert but I'd guess that Derrick's newish 2500 diesel GM cost a little more than Kellens Avalance (or my 05 Sierra 1500).

After I fill it with gas or before?

It may even be standard. Actually I'm pretty sure it is.

After I fill it with gas or before?

I'd like to pay gas prices and have a tank smaller than 130L. I usually bring a snack for when I fill up.

My gas tank is bigger than yours!!!!!!!!111

Oh trust me, I have a 6L GMC engine. I know all about paying for gas.

Leave tomorrow morning with three other guys in the truck, a K1300GT in the bed and a 21' trailer with four bikes in it to head to Deal's Gap for the week. I won't be surprised if we get to $500 USD to get either way.

Oh trust me, I have a 6L GMC engine. I know all about paying for gas.

Leave tomorrow morning with three other guys in the truck, a K1300GT in the bed and a 21' trailer with four bikes in it to head to Deal's Gap for the week. I won't be surprised if we get to $500 USD to get either way.

wait till tesla comes up with a pick up

And this is why a big enclosed trailer rocks.

YRLHFyi.jpg

Off to Deal's Gap for a week, in the morning.

Thanks for all the replies and Thank you Kellen especially for the pic that helps me visualize the space better. I am going to go look at some new ones this weekend, but hope that something used comes up that will be cheaper. I have a feeling this is going to be a costly hobby!

Ok I found a 6x10 used all aluminum for sale near me. The problem is its black, does anyone have a black trailer they use for track days and is it as hot inside as I imagine it would be? Is it better to just stay clear of a black one?

Back
Top Bottom