Race Fairings in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Race Fairings in Toronto

victorbrca

Site Supporter
Last edited:
I like my Squidskins just fine...and the service is great- why not support a local company that supports regional racing right here?

I used Squidskins for my ZX7, had no issues with them at all & good quality product that fitted pretty easily & painted up nicely - check out his Facebook page.

This is for a CBR250? Ask Colin at CSBK or Kim at Honda. There are a bunch of race kits with hotbodies sitting somewhere.

I've seen Hotbodies fitment. Its garbage. Kawi had a kitted out race 300 at the show with hotbodies. They should have been embarrassed at the quality. Nothing for right, OEM under tray was cut to make it fit. Just bad bad quality. Also I doubt Squid skins has the molds for the 250. Armour bodies or sharkskin are the way to go.

I've seen Hotbodies fitment. Its garbage. Kawi had a kitted out race 300 at the show with hotbodies. They should have been embarrassed at the quality. Nothing for right, OEM under tray was cut to make it fit. Just bad bad quality. Also I doubt Squid skins has the molds for the 250. Armour bodies or sharkskin are the way to go.

Hotbodies

The tail was terrible to fit but the upper/lower fit perfectly. For $500 they work.

There's a reason they are always on for buy 1 get 1 free..

Do you want cheap or do you want good?

eBay is the best place to get cheap stuff. But it will be cheap stuff... Won't fit well, won't crash well, won't paint well.

If you want something good Armour Bodies is your best bang for your buck. Fit is extremely good, they are durable and they paint well.

Sharkskinz is another premium brand that is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked squidskinz site and they didn't have for a 250 Kawi. I'm gonna give them a call to double check.

This will be my first track bike, so I'm counting I'm going to crash it. I don't want to spend too much money as I plan to get another bike in a year or two, but I don't something too cheap that is going be crap.

Check with Catalyst Composites. Not cheap but it's supposed to be good stuff.

Sharkskinz also makes a kit for your bike. Call them up and they'll work out a nice package deal for you.

Flexiglass, made in Canada and holds up to crashes better than any other stuff I have worked with. Not super cheap but price is competitive with premium stuff. People need to realize that the difference between cheap and quality glass is usually $200-$300, but if the quality stuff holds up to a single crash and can be repaired rather than replaced, then you've already made up the difference.

I had to go with Hotbodies since nobody made glass for my particular bike at the time, and it's been quite a headache to make it work.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm gonna shop around these stores and see which is makes more sense for me.

Back
Top Bottom