Lookin for a lil downtown crew | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lookin for a lil downtown crew

not from downtown but I do frequent it, does that count? lol

Hard Rock... always. I'll be there between 530pm -6pm if anyone is around, just going to come by to say hi though, no cruise for me tonight though.

I think im just gonna go to the forks today and then sometimr during the week next week ill be able to go for a ride in the core. Someone post up dates and ill join if i5 works for me

I'm down to meet this weekend. Looking forward to meeting more dt riders. Does everyone have headsets? I find it's best to do group rides when we can talk to each other.

I have a scala G4...not sure how we ever got by without them before!
I like a Dt riding crew idea

(We have to get out of town during the pan am games...stop and go traffic will be a nightmare)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does tuesday at around 2 work for anyone?
I know I'll be working till 5.. and it doesn't look like I'll be making an appearance today- duty calls.
You trying to meet downtown and get out of town or what Boots?

I know I'll be working till 5.. and it doesn't look like I'll be making an appearance today- duty calls.
You trying to meet downtown and get out of town or what Boots?
Yeah dude riding in vaughan is boring. And i like the atmosphere of downtown even if it is stop and go traffic.

Yeah dude riding in vaughan is boring. And i like the atmosphere of downtown even if it is stop and go traffic.
For sure I get that. Been there done that- on my C70, and my R1.
Stop and go traffic is ok as long as your dressed properly and ready for it.. I sat on Lakeshore from Parliament to Yonge Saturday morning for half an hour. It was terrible- there was an accident so they had Yonge street north bound blocked off.

That aside I'm down for a cruise Tuesday afternoon if your still around when I'm done work.. I enjoy doing Ossington, Yonge, Lakeshore, Kingston.. Not as much during traffic. maybe let it die down a bit.. I might be able to drag a couple other guys out too depending on the plan.

For sure I get that. Been there done that- on my C70, and my R1.
Stop and go traffic is ok as long as your dressed properly and ready for it.. I sat on Lakeshore from Parliament to Yonge Saturday morning for half an hour. It was terrible- there was an accident so they had Yonge street north bound blocked off.

That aside I'm down for a cruise Tuesday afternoon if your still around when I'm done work.. I enjoy doing Ossington, Yonge, Lakeshore, Kingston.. Not as much during traffic. maybe let it die down a bit.. I might be able to drag a couple other guys out too depending on the plan.
If youre done work at 5 im free all day. Just le5 me know when to get down there

If youre done work at 5 im free all day. Just le5 me know when to get down there
I'll PM you and message a few people see if anyone else is in. Have any ideas for places to go specifically or whatever happens/ the road takes us? I presume you know what I'm riding.. what are you riding?

I'll PM you and message a few people see if anyone else is in. Have any ideas for places to go specifically or whatever happens/ the road takes us? I presume you know what I'm riding.. what are you riding?
Anywhere in the downtown core is cool with me. Ive got a ninja 400

Last edited:
Lets try to get this happening. If some of you already have a meetup spot thats perfect. Then its about when and where to hit some good roads, etc. Next weekend could work. What bikes do you all ride?

I'm in the city and down to meet up for sure. Just post a time and place. It has to be after working hours tho.

Back
Top Bottom