Lookin for a lil downtown crew | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lookin for a lil downtown crew

RC8

Banned
Always up for group rides but all the posts are from the burbs. Anyone in the downtown core? Hit me up

I'm in the downtown core and always down to ride. I think we may have ridden together before, it would've been last year as part of a small downtown group ride, but I may be wrong.

Anyway, I'm game so just shoot a time/place and see if we can get some more downtown peeps to join.

such a gorgeous week, and I'm off til monday. downtown and down to ride, anyone wanna do forks of the credit one of these afternoons? I need some twisties in my life

I'm dt, king/yonge area. Only problem I have with dt is the go and stop. Gets mad boring. But if you looking for a crew, they hang on king and peter area near the pizza pizza on any club night.

I'm at Bloor and Duffrin, shoot me a PM i'm usually down for a ride.

I don't mind having a dt crew to pick up chicks. I got plenty of girls dt that want to party with me, but no other biker friends in town to help me move these girls around. Could use a wingman that also has a bike.

I'm down to meet this weekend. Looking forward to meeting more dt riders. Does everyone have headsets? I find it's best to do group rides when we can talk to each other.

I live minutes from the core .... Yonge & Eglington but would definitely be down for group rides and maybe even part of a decent crew

Anyone up to meet downtown on Saturday morning/noonish and possibly riding out to the Forks for some twisties fun?

I wouldn't be able to sat, but Sunday or possibly Tuesday I'm down to do either that or cruise downtown with a crew. Let me know what you guys think

I work near Yonge and Davisville, and I live near King east and Parliament. I'm always down to ride/cruise/pose after work I just cant go fast. So if we're not staying in the core I'm S.O.L. I'll meet you there!

Sunday looks good. Yeah, I rarely know where Ill be one hour to the next but glad to see the replies here. Ill keep checkin in, and see whats poppin

Back
Top Bottom