Lookin for a lil downtown crew | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lookin for a lil downtown crew

Not sure how you guys ride downtown...first time bringing the bike into the city. Vaughan to Yonge & St. Clair. From when I got south of the 401 ish, my defensive riding skills were put to the test. At least 3 times a car switched in front of me ( thanks to some threads here, I was watching for them). And just generally a me first attitude amongst all drivers. Maybe it's just me, not being used to the congestion. But keep your Spidey Senses on full alert guys. Ride safe.

I can create a group, but I think I'll need your phone numbers.

Pm me your phone numbers and i can create a group and start adding you guys.

Edit: I've made a group. Three of us in it thus far.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I live in and work in Etobicoke. I would like to join you every now and then to hang out. By the way anyone interested in heading to L&L tonight?

Hi everyone,

I live in and work in Etobicoke. I would like to join you every now and then to hang out. By the way anyone interested in heading to L&L tonight?
That sounds good LD, Im down. What time u thinkin?

Hi everyone,

Hey RC8,

L&L was last night. But we can meet up if you want to go next week.
figured as much and i saw that literally after I hit send lol. Always late

Anything happening tonight? Weather shows 40% rain.

Last edited:
Not sure how you guys ride downtown...first time bringing the bike into the city. Vaughan to Yonge & St. Clair. From when I got south of the 401 ish, my defensive riding skills were put to the test. At least 3 times a car switched in front of me ( thanks to some threads here, I was watching for them). And just generally a me first attitude amongst all drivers. Maybe it's just me, not being used to the congestion. But keep your Spidey Senses on full alert guys. Ride safe.
Im just used to it but its not fun actually riding downtown. More about starting the ride from the dt core and heading outwards, but yeah keeps me sharp. Clutch control ;)

I'm am near Bathurst and finch. Don't mind going dt though.

Hey guys, I'm downtown as well dufferin & bloor. I'll be down for a ride with you guys just need to heal up a bit after a fender bender with a idiot cager yesterday. You guys are all in my neighborhood its crazy how many bikers live I dt.

I can meet up at 6:30.... Just trying to think of where. Any ideas?
I'm open to anything. Haven't riden much this year. Small hiccup though. Bike won't start. Working on it now.

Hey guys, I'm downtown as well dufferin & bloor. I'll be down for a ride with you guys just need to heal up a bit after a fender bender with a idiot cager yesterday. You guys are all in my neighborhood its crazy how many bikers live I dt.
Thats real close to me. Can u make it Town Moto by 7 or 7:30? If so let me know and Ill be there. Black Ducati 696

I'm at Oakwood & St Clair. Not really the core. I ride a noisy little 2 smoker that makes no power below 8k rpm. Probably won't keep up with you guys on SS bikes if you're riding hard. Although I passed a CBR600 this morning, heh.

Back
Top Bottom