Tax filing deadline extended to May 4th 2015 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tax filing deadline extended to May 4th 2015

Crackberry

Site Supporter
Tax filing deadline extended to May 5th 2015

For those of you who have yet to file their 2014 Income Tax returns please note that CRA has extended the deadline from April 30th to May 5th.

There is a notice on CRA's website which can be found here: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/gncy/t1gtrdy/menu-eng.html

I am reproducing the content of the notice below however, PLEASE REFER TO THE LINK ABOVE for CRA's official wording.

File by May 5 and incur no penalties or interest

On April 24, the CRA issued a communication to some Canadians that referred to an

incorrect filing deadline for 2014 tax returns of May 5, 2015, rather than April 30, 2015.

The CRA takes full responsibility for the error and our first priority is to ensure that no

Canadian is negatively affected.

As a result, and at Minister Findlay's request, 2014 tax returns filed by midnight on May 5,

2015, will not incur interest or penalties.

The CRA sincerely regrets and apologizes for any confusion this may have caused.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Re: Tax filing deadline extended to May 5th 2015

Surely the add back of $1,666.67 to your income can't be the cause for the anal probing by CRA...even if you are in a very high tax bracket. There must be a lot more happening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surely the add back of $1,666.67 to your income can't be the cause for the anal probing by CRA...even if you are in a very high tax bracket. There must be a lot more happening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm exaggerating with the anal probing but had to pay $1K last year. Expecting similar this year.

Got a pretty sweet refund this year.

I recommend making babies. And having a wife that makes little $.

Meh, got my return like 2 weeks ago already.

I guess not being a baller has it's advantages. I've paid a lot of tax throughout the year though. Might be chump change for you though.

Now that you're off the Tinder App, you should just go full R-Tard and get married and have a kid. My wife's return was over 2 grand this year, though she was on mat leave for Jan-March. We paid before the little one came along.

Now that you're off the Tinder App, you should just go full R-Tard and get married and have a kid. My wife's return was over 2 grand this year, though she was on mat leave for Jan-March. We paid before the little one came along.

Getting married and having kids to save money on taxes...........that would be like buying an airplane to save money on tires

Getting married and having kids to save money on taxes...........that would be like buying an airplane to save money on tires

10 grand in daycare don't mean Shiiyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeet son :p Except I could have bought a Hypermotard SP and kept my R6 by now.

Only 10 grand for full-time daycare? How? Unlicensed?

Only 10 grand for full-time daycare? How? Unlicensed?

No, it's the biggest one in town just about... it's in the old hospital here, multiple classrooms and such... big play ground. Keep in mind my Location field. :)

:banghead:
EzTaxForm.gif

Back
Top Bottom