Want your insurance to drop in half? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Want your insurance to drop in half?

busabim, have you called Aviva? I have a buddy with a 98 R1 that was paying 1800 or something with TD, called aviva and is paying 888 now. he switched over his home and auto to them as well and the premiums on those were unaffected, but he's spending 50% less on his bike... Certainly worth a try if you haven't called them yet..
I wish I could switch companies and magically save a stack of cash! lol, this season can not go by fast enough. Especially topping out at 80km/h FML!

I will try Aviva tomorrow.

I have my whole portfolio with TD but I am getting tired of paying ridiculous money for a short season and a 16 year old bike. I called TD today and a new BMW S1000XR (that is twice the value) is half the premium.

A multistrada is almost the same premium, it is a joke. The whole point is it is so f-in arbitrary.

For me to move my entire portfolio it has to be much cheaper all around.

BB

I called my insurance company & for an FZ1 or Z1000 it is only $750 annually. I know what I'll be getting as my next bike

Try calling an insurance broker as well, they will use multiple places to try and find a quote for you for free.

I have called many brokers and most will not even write a Hayabusa, certainly not as a stand alone policy. I have tried most of the the brokers listed on this site as well.

In the future I will be choosing a ride that is not 2x what it should be, that is my point as the OP.

BB

Just got a quote from Aviva from Paul at surenet. The quote was $600 more or $2100 for the season. What a joke.

BB

My coworker had his insurance drop each time he upgraded his bike. SV650 > SV1000 > Hyabusa.

Back
Top Bottom