Nuak International still in business? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nuak International still in business?

Can anyone confirm if NUAK INTERNATIONAL INC is still in business?

i called and spoke to Upal (Paul) last september/october 2014 and he said that they were supposedly to get a new batch of bikes for the 2015 season

Roughly a month ago Nuak International's website was pulled and no further communication with them since. I know that their Ontario selling license is still good until 2016.

UPDATE: I Attempted to call them and the number is no longer in use. They are probably not in business anymore

Last edited:
They're shady as hell tho. Told on the phone one price, next day different price. Also bait and switch many times. I gave up after

I found him pretty straight up when you showed up with money, ready to deal. I bought 2 bikes from him didn't really have any issues as far as negotiations or paperwork. I even bought a used engine and parts from him.

^ i agree when you show him the money he is straight up and serious to negotiate price if necessary. He was even willing at one point to replace a gas tank that was dented after transport for me. However I did manage to speak to him roughly a week ago and he will be getting bikes in this year at the end of the season BUT again he told me that at the end of last season

I could import a bike. I've done a few from the UK. However I'm tired of tire kickers and time wasters. I won't even bother unless I get a serious dep.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom