Bike down, Brock Rd off-ramp 401WB | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike down, Brock Rd off-ramp 401WB

TekNinja81

Site Supporter
What looked like a larger sport/sport-tourer in the grass just off the Brock Rd off-ramp westbound on the 401 tonight, just after 10:20pm or so.

Was dark so couldn't make out colour, but possibly a dark/black and silver/white pattern. Area was a mess with all the ERTs there, no idea if there were other vehicles involved. People were driving like maniacs for some reason tonight though...

Hope the rider and anyone else involved is OK, it looked potentially pretty nasty.

What looked like a larger sport/sport-tourer in the grass just off the Brock Rd off-ramp westbound on the 401 tonight, just after 10:20pm or so.

Was dark so couldn't make out colour, but possibly a dark/black and silver/white pattern. Area was a mess with all the ERTs there, no idea if there were other vehicles involved. People were driving like maniacs for some reason tonight though...

Hope the rider and anyone else involved is OK, it looked potentially pretty nasty.

I was travelling west bound around that time from east. I must have just missed it. And yes people were out there driving like they wanted to kill me.

GWS rider.

Back
Top Bottom