Admore Lighting issues for Givi topcase | GTAMotorcycle.com

Admore Lighting issues for Givi topcase

killerkeith

Bike 2009 Ninja 250, w Givi topcase and admore lighting system

I'm having 2 issues. First off everything works after the installation. Lights come on, brake lights come on, turn signals come on, and flash. Everything works as advertised to some degree so I know I've connected it correctly.

1. The All the LEDS are not even close to being bright. I have clear lenses on the Givi topcase and the results are terrible. In direct sunlight you can barely see them from 20ft away.
2. I have aftermarket LEDs turn signals which flash very bright and have an electronic flasher with a diode kit. They work fine before and after installation of the Admore lights. Hooking up the Ad More turn signals do make them flash, but they do not flash in unison. Not even close. My LEDs flash consistent with the electronic flasher clicking noise and the Admore seem to flash to their own time table. They are also very poorly lit. I'm stumped. Any suggestions? Thanks in Advance.

All led lights are not created equal. The cheap ones are low wattage & are bad for safety. Look for a minimum 7w led. A bulb with at least 500 lumens.

2nd answer, have you like looked at removing the controller & just running it directly to the flashers?

I have givi v35 side cases with addmore lighting in both (tail/brake and turn). They are nice and bright, no issues. Not sure what's wrong.

Should also be noted that the Admores come on a half second late once the brake/turn signal come on.

Thanks for any input.

Bike 2009 Ninja 250, w Givi topcase and admore lighting system

I'm having 2 issues. First off everything works after the installation. Lights come on, brake lights come on, turn signals come on, and flash. Everything works as advertised to some degree so I know I've connected it correctly.

1. The All the LEDS are not even close to being bright. I have clear lenses on the Givi topcase and the results are terrible. In direct sunlight you can barely see them from 20ft away.
2. I have aftermarket LEDs turn signals which flash very bright and have an electronic flasher with a diode kit. They work fine before and after installation of the Admore lights. Hooking up the Ad More turn signals do make them flash, but they do not flash in unison. Not even close. My LEDs flash consistent with the electronic flasher clicking noise and the Admore seem to flash to their own time table. They are also very poorly lit. I'm stumped. Any suggestions? Thanks in Advance.

Sorry to hear, my kit worked fine. Not as bright as I would have liked but is quite visible during the day. I know that this doesn't help you, but e-mail the company; they are quite helpful dealing with problem solving.

Sorry to hear, my kit worked fine. Not as bright as I would have liked but is quite visible during the day. I know that this doesn't help you, but e-mail the company; they are quite helpful dealing with problem solving.

I sent them an email over the weekend but no response as of yet.

Positive Update: After a few email exchanges, I spoke with Admore Customer Service and discovered my LEDs are defective from the manufacturer and a replacement kit is in the mail. Good customer service

Back
Top Bottom