Trip out to Calgary but stopping at the Tail of the Dragon on the way | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trip out to Calgary but stopping at the Tail of the Dragon on the way

jverlaan

I looking to make my way from Toronto Canada out west to Calgary Alberta and looking or people to come long for the trip.

I'm looking to make my way down to Fairfax, VA. then on to the Tail of the Dragon,NC. and then up to Calgary through some of the picturesque Midwest then heading back to good old T.O.

The In between parts are open to suggestions

I am looking at stop at the Dragon for a couple of days and the same in Calgary then Back home to Toronto a different way.

Looking to leave around June 18th-21st and returning by July 8th or 9th

Happy to hear route suggestions and how many would be interested. I am willing to camp out or use hotels or BnB's

Reply here or msg me directly

jverlaan

You already have a start and end point, and a spot between. Unless you are the type that needs everything pre-planned, just head west from VA on secondary highways/roads, staying off interstates. For me, I found that the absence of detailed plans, added to the feeling of freedom of the motorcycle trip.

Enjoy!

Being on a motorcycle, I always find it easier to start a conversation with someone. You could probably do that trip alone

Back
Top Bottom