Who wants to ride today | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who wants to ride today

I want to ride today. I have to agree, this Sunday looks lovely.

I'll be out, Bradford to hockley to forks and back around. Anyone want to meet up somewhere

What kind of bike do you ride? Do you prefer a spirited, but mostly legal, sport bike pace? Dual Sport perhaps? Gravel roads? Or maybe HD bagger? I hear they're a great touring mount. How about a low n slow cruiser? What's the hurry amirite?

Where and when are you starting? I was thinking of going out a bit later for a couple of hours. Traffic sucked all over Toronto yesterday, though, and I'm presuming today will be the same. I still saw lots of bikes out yesterday, though.

I'll ride with almost anyone as long as you don't plan on pulling any HTA172 stuff.

I'll ride with almost anyone as long as you don't plan on pulling any HTA172 stuff.

I dont think you can ride a motorcycle properly without doing something that can get you pinned with that if the cop wants too... (standing up on your pegs to stretch your legs out, weaving in your lane to avoid a pothole, taking your hand off the bars to make a hand signal or wave to another rider) The list goes on!

I dont think you can ride a motorcycle properly without doing something that can get you pinned with that if the cop wants too... (standing up on your pegs to stretch your legs out, weaving in your lane to avoid a pothole, taking your hand off the bars to make a hand signal or wave to another rider) The list goes on!
While I agree that it is easy for a cop to get you with 172, none of your examples are 172 infractions.

Leaving the seat does not apply to motorcycles.
Weaving within a single lane is acceptable, as far as I am aware, but changing lanes too frequently is not.
You'd have to take both hands off the bars.

Anyway, I'm heading out now. No idea where I'm going to go, though.

Hi all, just getting home from a nice long, forks of the credit, 15 th side road, guelph line, sixth line run ! thanks, for the interest, to all those who replied, hope to ride with you all, soon :) Ride, Ride, Ride, on !! and stay safe :)

While I agree that it is easy for a cop to get you with 172, none of your examples are 172 infractions.

Leaving the seat does not apply to motorcycles.
Weaving within a single lane is acceptable, as far as I am aware, but changing lanes too frequently is not.
You'd have to take both hands off the bars.

Anyway, I'm heading out now. No idea where I'm going to go, though.

Still around?, I'm down for a ride somewhere in the GTA.

Back
Top Bottom