GTAMotorcycle Review | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAMotorcycle Review

Here-for-the-gangbang-old-school-todd-phillips_zps2d1549ac.jpg~320x480

I actually thought op was getting used to the site, especially after the banging my mom joke he made. Knowing that I'm 40+, he must have some geriatric fetish. (see that's a joke. I don't actually believe that you banged my mom, or like banging grandmas) Unless, of course, you do enjoy it. And then, who gives a $#!+ what I think??

Gotta love these kids, they seem to know more about your mom than you know yourself

And I follow your comments for the Honda advice 
Amazing you like Hondas and BlackBerrys and they both made a Passport. Mind blown.

Count your lucky stars that I am here to educate you all out of the goodness of my heart.

On several occasions, I've considered sending invoices to you all for my indispensable advice....

Count your lucky stars that I am here to educate you all out of the goodness of my heart.

On several occasions, I've considered sending invoices to you all for my indispensable advice....
Sure, I got a couple monopoly $$ I want to get rid of

Hey! I am thankful! I ride a Honda and drive a Honda. BlackBerry, however, never again.

so does this mean that the ride and pose, while eating ice cream meet is a no go?

so does this mean that the ride and pose, while eating ice cream meet is a no go?

Oh, it's a go alright. Just not today.

GTAM is full of the milk of human kindness and tolerance. I have no idea what the OP's issue is.

</sarcasm>

I don't like your signature
If Jamie can stick it out anyone can stop being such a baby

This used to be my signature, but Paulo didn't like it.

People actually come here for actual motorcycle info? Baaawhawhawhawhaaaa. I just come here for t:he entertainment...

Sent from my Passport

I know, since I canned CableTV 2 years ago, this is all I have ;-)

ZX600 = Paulo

Really? I never would have guessed. I took you more for a Chad. Or Bryce. Not sure why, though. Never mind me, then. Carry on. My bad.

I see this happen all the time. Users gets mad at the forum, writes something negative, but can't bring himself to deleting his account or actually leave.

I never understood why almost every rider i met laughed at me when i asked if they were on here. After toughing it out for a little over a year, now i get it. This forum is garbage.

Its the same handful of people posting all the time..some with multiple accounts. Most know some things about bikes but overall its "google search knowledge". The age demographic is 40+ which probably explains alot of the outdated answers and replies.

Wasn't expecting this as other forums i frequent have been much better. It wouldve been nice to have a reliable information hub from the area but cant have it all. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom