GTAMotorcycle Review | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAMotorcycle Review

msatrakkoic

I never understood why almost every rider i met laughed at me when i asked if they were on here. After toughing it out for a little over a year, now i get it. This forum is garbage.

Its the same handful of people posting all the time..some with multiple accounts. Most know some things about bikes but overall its "google search knowledge". The age demographic is 40+ which probably explains alot of the outdated answers and replies.

Wasn't expecting this as other forums i frequent have been much better. It wouldve been nice to have a reliable information hub from the area but cant have it all. Oh well.

Lol

What exactly are you looking for?

I ask because... if I have a technical question, I can post up and get some help or search older threads. If I want to know things about gear, gadgets, local roads to ride, places to get my bike serviced, local track day info, stunting info, dirt or dual sport riding - I can get a decent amount of help and info here.
If I'm looking for a bunch of yes men, or people to hold my hand, chances are this is not the place for me. It's a local motorcycle forum with people from the internet on it. There are complete idiots on here and there are really awesome people like you on here too. We just have to take the good with the bad in life I suppose...

What exactly are you looking for?

I ask because... if I have a technical question, I can post up and get some help or search older threads. If I want to know things about gear, gadgets, local roads to ride, places to get my bike serviced, local track day info, stunting info, dirt or dual sport riding - I can get a decent amount of help and info here.
If I'm looking for a bunch of yes men, or people to hold my hand, chances are this is not the place for me. It's a local motorcycle forum with people from the internet on it. There are complete idiots on here and there are really awesome people like you on here too. We just have to take the good with the bad in life I suppose...

I see what you did there. :D

Another quality posting..
+i+know+it+s+bait+but+i+have+friends+who+_775ec65284cbc79786a89b22b4ecd0ea.jpg

Yeah this thread is great. I'm curious to know what forums have much better info?

'Merica, 19% better, by popular vote!

Lol.. Hey Oh have you looked into any of the subgroups like the touring, racing or legal ones? Lots of great information there. What are you looking for?
A virtual posing place?

I'm trying to come up with a witty reply, but I fear that being 40+, my humour might be outdated.
I do agree about the Google search knowledge though, but hey, it saves me from doing it.
Dude, you have strong opinions and they are usually against the norm. People are gonna disagree. You ride a Hyosung, people are gonna chirp. Oh well. Try being a fat guy on a purple bike. If igaf what other people thought, my life would suck.
Get on the forum, take things with a grain of salt, and have a few laughs.
Too bad you're leaving, though. Was just about to ask if you wanted to go for ice cream.

I'm trying to come up with a witty reply, but I fear that being 40+, my humour might be outdated.
I do agree about the Google search knowledge though, but hey, it saves me from doing it.
Dude, you have strong opinions and they are usually against the norm. People are gonna disagree. You ride a Hyosung, people are gonna chirp. Oh well. Try being a fat guy on a purple bike. If igaf what other people thought, my life would suck.
Too bad you're leaving, though. Was just about to ask if you wanted to go for ice cream.

Please post said fat guy on purple bike to cheer him up

Dude, you're not fat, you're "super-sized"! It's all in the marketing.
People talking to Joe Bass be walking away like "ba-ba-ba-ba-ba I'm loving it"! :)
Edit: don't tell people it's purple, tell them it's "black eye".

Dude, you're not fat, you're "super-sized"! It's all in the marketing.
People talking to Joe Bass be walking away like "ba-ba-ba-ba-ba I'm loving it"! :)
Edit: don't tell people it's purple, tell them it's "black eye".

Yes I am super.
Anyone that's ever dealt with me, loved it.
Here's the thing: I like purple. And getting slack from people because of it doesn't change my opinion. And I don't even have thick skin.
I actually thought op was getting used to the site, especially after the banging my mom joke he made. Knowing that I'm 40+, he must have some geriatric fetish. (see that's a joke. I don't actually believe that you banged my mom, or like banging grandmas) Unless, of course, you do enjoy it. And then, who gives a $#!+ what I think??

The technical side of things is lacking here because its a region specific forum. When you go to bike specific forums you get a plethora of information and technical help that this forum cant provide. As far as regional forums go its a little lacking also, mainly because the riding season is short and motorcycling isnt a 365day/year hobby in Canada.

Hey, I'll go ride with anyone thats got a good route or go pose and eat ice cream... as long as they dont ride a hyooooooooo!

Hey joe, let me know when your next ice cream outing is!

People actually come here for actual motorcycle info? Baaawhawhawhawhaaaa. I just come here for t:he entertainment...

Sent from my Passport

People actually come here for actual motorcycle info? Baaawhawhawhawhaaaa. I just come here for t:he entertainment...

Sent from my Passport

And I follow your comments for the Honda advice ?
Amazing you like Hondas and BlackBerrys and they both made a Passport. Mind blown.

Back
Top Bottom