RACE school at Shannonville on May 2nd or 3rx | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE school at Shannonville on May 2nd or 3rx

smudger

Just wondering if anyone on here is going next weekend & what level of rider this school caters for?

This would be the school for those wanting a race licence. I would say you should have done enough track days that your comfortable and smooth on the track.

This would be the school for those wanting a race licence. I would say you should have done enough track days that your comfortable and smooth on the track.

As boyoboy says, for people who want a race license and don't want to get qualification through FAST or Racer5.

They can vary from kids on up.

My friend will be there on May 2 for his license as the rest of us are running test day.

Ok, thanks, that's not for me then gents.
i just want to get on the bike & see how bad I am after a few years off & test out the newly created track bike. I have enrolled on the intro to tack day at TMP on May 16th which is more for me I think but just wanted to get out next weekend somewhere if weather is nice.

i just want to get on the bike & see how bad I am after a few years off & test out the newly created track bike. I have enrolled on the intro to tack day at TMP on May 16th which is more for me I think but just wanted to get out next weekend somewhere if weather is nice.
You can check but sometimes they have a track day group.

I'll be there May 16th as well.

Back
Top Bottom