Omar Khadr Gets Bail... A War Criminal? A War Victim? Which is it? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Omar Khadr Gets Bail... A War Criminal? A War Victim? Which is it?

Good catch.

Not that he puts much effort into hiding his disdain for us. He's pretty open about it.

Well said.

shah....any plans on going home where you believe is a much better place then here? Or you prefer to just ***** and complain about the West while enjoying your freedom and civil liberties?

as soon as someone with canadian citizenship/landed immigrant status is fighting against canada (or an ally) whether as a terrorist or part of regular forces their citizenship/immigrant status should be revoked. Doesn't matter if it's aquaida or the russians vs the ukraine (as I understand it the ukraine is an ally). Same goes if canada is involved in a peacekeeping exercise and is technically on neither side, if some one who lives in canada goes to fight on either side, **** em.

FYI,

Citizenship legislation was changed in June 2014 giving the Minister the ability to revoke a person's Citizenship if they are convicted of Terrorism or engaged in armed conflict with Canada, among other things:

"The Strengthening Canadian Citizenship Act which received Royal Assent on June 19, 2014, included new grounds to revoke Canadian citizenship from dual citizens who are convicted of terrorism, high treason, treason or spying offences, depending on the sentence received. The changes also enable the government to revoke Canadian citizenship from dual citizens for membership in an armed force or organized armed group engaged in armed conflict with Canada."

The rub however, is that they won't revoke Citizenship if the person becomes stateless so it won't appliy unless the person has dual citizenship.

Here's a link for additional information:

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do...yndVl=31&_ga=1.177845669.107157780.1430053950

Last edited:
Well said.

shah....any plans on going home where you believe is a much better place then here? Or you prefer to just ***** and complain about the West while enjoying your freedom and civil liberties?

Whether I agree or disagree with shafty I have to acknowledge he provides a lot of food for thought. I don't think there's any danger in that. That the west has elbowed their way into places they have no business should not be forgotten. So, as individuals, they come here to do the same.

Whether I agree or disagree with shafty I have to acknowledge he provides a lot of food for thought. I don't think there's any danger in that. That the west has elbowed their way into places they have no business should not be forgotten. So, as individuals, they come here to do the same.
Hey its not the wests fault all our oil is under these peoples countries... Id like to see the west leave the middle east to its own devices, but even then I doubt the middle east would leave the infidel west alone.

Hey its not the wests fault all our oil is under these peoples countries... Id like to see the west leave the middle east to its own devices, but even then I doubt the middle east would leave the infidel west alone.

We don't think ALL of you are infidels for example sonnythebull could easily pass off as one of my Wahabi brethren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah, Wahabi brethren, never heard that before. Do they take in a dollar, give back 50 cents then rub your face in their all numbers matching "success"?

Hah, Wahabi brethren, never heard that before. Do they take in a dollar, give back 50 cents then rub your face in it?

Excellent idea!

I will table it at our next meeting after the beer but before the wings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Charter of Rights does not guarantee you the right to spew hate speech. It's been argued in court on numerous occasions and withstood all challenges. We tossed that little gem Ernst out out of the country for it. Then again, he was white. Much easier to do, though, as there was little to no hand wringing about it from the leftards.

Zundel never had Canadian citizenship and that made him easy pickings for deportation.

"Our" oil is under "these peoples" countries?

That has been the underlying problem with western relations in the middle east. They have oil, we need (needed) oil, we (the West) have military and economic power, and thus we can do what we want with "those people" in the middle east and "our" oil.

It only became our oil at the beginning of the western industrial revolution by dint of the fact that we needed it. What could be more righteous than that? It was there for millions of years, none of the locals needed or seemed to want it. Their leaders sold it to the west and .00001% of the money was lavished on the local populace. You don't see a lot of gratitude for that. BTW, the Western Canadian tar sands oops I mean oil reserves should provide a nice legacy fund for all Canadians. I don't think there are any foreign interests there.

Their leaders sold it to the west and .00001% of the money was lavished on the local populace. You don't see a lot of gratitude for that.

IMG_0008_zpsq7jjmhfb.jpg

Thank you $$$$

It only became our oil at the beginning of the western industrial revolution by dint of the fact that we needed it. What could be more righteous than that? It was there for millions of years, none of the locals needed or seemed to want it. Their leaders sold it to the west and .00001% of the money was lavished on the local populace. You don't see a lot of gratitude for that. BTW, the Western Canadian tar sands oops I mean oil reserves should provide a nice legacy fund for all Canadians. I don't think there are any foreign interests there.
I think harper sold the tar sands to the chinese.

FYI,

Citizenship legislation was changed in June 2014 giving the Minister the ability to revoke a person's Citizenship if they are convicted of Terrorism or engaged in armed conflict with Canada, among other things:

"The Strengthening Canadian Citizenship Act which received Royal Assent on June 19, 2014, included new grounds to revoke Canadian citizenship from dual citizens who are convicted of terrorism, high treason, treason or spying offences, depending on the sentence received. The changes also enable the government to revoke Canadian citizenship from dual citizens for membership in an armed force or organized armed group engaged in armed conflict with Canada."

The rub however, is that they won't revoke Citizenship if the person becomes stateless so it won't appliy unless the person has dual citizenship.

Here's a link for additional information:

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do...yndVl=31&_ga=1.177845669.107157780.1430053950

If they're stateless they could petition the country they went and fought for for a passport.

I think harper sold the tar sands to the chinese.

Well that's fantastic news. Once they bring us to our knees, economically speaking for sure but maybe militarily too, we can fight back with our own pithy little terrorist actions. Won't that be cute?

Back
Top Bottom