Omar Khadr Gets Bail... A War Criminal? A War Victim? Which is it? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Omar Khadr Gets Bail... A War Criminal? A War Victim? Which is it?

so laws should be based on what you can bet they might do in the future?

i don't like homosexuality.. i am a staunch opponent of it.. am i a war criminal? i have done no harm to any homosexuals.. same goes for omar khadr... i am more than vocal on my views of western hypocrisy.. how western actions are not making the world a safer place..... freedom of speech is a constitutional right of everyone in canada... you can agree or disagree with me. it won't and shouldn't make us war criminals.. if you want peoples opinions to be oppressed if they don't fall in line with yours then; ironical, you need to go join and lead the Taliban.. every one listens to their leaders.. you can make everyone listen to you all day.

You can have all the free speech you want I agree., that they say and what you seem to think could be construed as hate speech .What you shouldn't be able to do is immigrate to a place , Insult it and then take handouts from it.
doesnt make them a war criminal but it makes them a piece of garbage that should be deported

You can have all the free speech you want I agree., that they say and what you seem to think could be construed as hate speech .What you shouldn't be able to do is immigrate to a place , Insult it and then take handouts from it.
doesnt make them a war criminal but it makes them a piece of garbage that should be deported

decide what your objections really are... is it
A) he is a terrorist( how dare he fight our thugs).
B) he doesn't wanna be gay( how dare he)
c) he is getting welfare(according to sonnythebull... i can't verify this information since its not public information) because we tarnished his reputation beyond repair, kept him in a secret prison where he was tortured and denied his most basic rights with the help of the canadian govt... ohh was also not allowed to study.. no high school,college, university( because we can get away with it... nizzle ma shizzle..).
D) i will wait for you to change your excuse.

E) is it possible your objection is not to him as a individual(internally) but rather what he is externally(culture/ethnicity/religion) but don't wanna say it in public..... hmmmmm i wonder

Last edited:

Fully agree. I'm sick of working my *** off as are millions of others so that people can come here and get free handouts. I sure as hell don't get any.

Fully agree. I'm sick of working my *** off as are millions of others so that people can come here and get free handouts. I sure as hell don't get any.

i totally agree with you in general.. i just don't think he particularly falls in that category.... our govt had a legal responsibility to say why have you kidnapped our citizen.. instead our racist PM(s) decided to help them torture him... i feel as though he was as much a victim of racism as he was of the war in general.

i think we have tooooo many scammers mooching of our social welfare system... it was meant to help people in need.. not to punish those of us who take our responsibilities seriously

Last edited:
E) is it possible your objection is not to him as a individual(internally) but rather what he is externally(culture/ethnicity/religion) but don't wanna say it in public..... hmmmmm i wonder

Probably this because his other #winning arguments are grasping at best and buckshot at worst. Pro tip: if he Shhhhhhhhh's you he can't explain or justify his position.

 E) sounds about right

Wrong to you and shah Faisal. When the white idiots from heritage front get deported from canada I don't care what color or ethnicity they are just get them out.

Last edited:
i totally agree with you in general.. i just don't think he particularly falls in that category.... our govt had a legal responsibility to say why have you kidnapped our citizen.. instead our racist PM(s) decided to help them torture him... i feel as though he was as much a victim of racism as he was of the war in general.

i think we have tooooo many scammers mooching of our social welfare system... it was meant to help people in need.. not to punish those of us who take our responsibilities seriously

But you think his family should be collecting medical care and welfare?

Probably this because his other #winning arguments are grasping at best and buckshot at worst. Pro tip: if he Shhhhhhhhh's you he can't explain or justify his position.

If your mental capacity was half of mine you might not wonder why people don't want to inquire about your life in face to face conversations with you....buck shot ,shhhhhhhhh, winning

If your mental capacity was half of mine you might not wonder why people don't want to inquire about your life in face to face conversations with you....buck shot ,shhhhhhhhh, winning
Hint: i come from a military family think of it as you like.

oops, forgot about that lol, its gonna be bad this afternoon, iron head sporty buddy is gonna yammer my ear off at every opportunity, I wish I had your mental capacity indeed

edit: he's going to be here at noon. Of course that means 2pm. We should be on the open road by 3pm.

Last edited:

as soon as someone with canadian citizenship/landed immigrant status is fighting against canada (or an ally) whether as a terrorist or part of regular forces their citizenship/immigrant status should be revoked. Doesn't matter if it's aquaida or the russians vs the ukraine (as I understand it the ukraine is an ally). Same goes if canada is involved in a peacekeeping exercise and is technically on neither side, if some one who lives in canada goes to fight on either side, **** em.

as soon as someone with canadian citizenship/landed immigrant status is fighting against canada (or an ally) whether as a terrorist or part of regular forces their citizenship/immigrant status should be revoked. Doesn't matter if it's aquaida or the russians vs the ukraine (as I understand it the ukraine is an ally). Same goes if canada is involved in a peacekeeping exercise and is technically on neither side, if some one who lives in canada goes to fight on either side, **** em.

I happen to agree with this but does it automatically apply to a minor who we are not sure of their involvement? What's wrong with a search for the truth? Interrogation at Gitmo isn't it. Everybody knows the first casualty of war is truth. Right now we've got entrenched people deciding. All the people who want justice for Omar Khadr, what is their glitch? I'd love to know his truth.

No, a citizenship should never be revoked. It's a slippery slope. However citizenships should not be handed out like participation medals. Canada needs to do a much better job at filtering it's new citizens.

I happen to agree with this but does it automatically apply to a minor who we are not sure of their involvement? What's wrong with a search for the truth? Interrogation at Gitmo isn't it. Everybody knows the first casualty of war is truth. Right now we've got entrenched people deciding. All the people who want justice for Omar Khadr, what is their glitch? I'd love to know his truth.

Their glitch is same as yours. Bleeding hearts who can't beleive there s bad in the world except corporations rich people and white people.
here is what we are sure of:
he and his family hate the west and are radically affiliated
his mother celebrated when 911 happened.
he ,his brother and father were fighting in a foreign country against our allies
they mooch off the Canadian system after leaving this country because they hate it. However they returned to take advantage of the kind peole like INREB who they most likely hate or would kill if they could.

that to me is enough to say reasonable doubt and get out

here is a nice quote from his mom:

Today, 11 January, 2006 Maha Elsamna (Khadr) is quoted as saying "Have sympathy for us. What kind of society is this?"

Meanwhile

The terrorist patriarch was killed by Pakistani forces in October 2003. Younger brother Karim, then 14, was paralyzed from the waist down in the same shootout. Older brother Abdullah Khadr is wanted in the U.S. for conspiracy to kill Americans outside the U.S., as well as purchasing arms for al-Qaida terrorists in eastern Afghanistan. Sister Zaynab is suspected of running an al-Qaida training camp in Afghanistan in the 1990s.
Mother Maha el-Samna has said she’d rather raise her children to fight than live in Canada where they could become homosexuals or addicted to drugs.

Last edited:
So for the supporters of Khadr.....

Let's say a Canadian today decides to **** the west and go to conflict fighting for ISIL and gets injured during this conflict. ...

Do you believe he should be brought back here for 'justice' and should Canada help him out?

Because I think he should be left there and fend for himself and let the 'cause' save him and his buddies. I also think his citizenship should be revoked along with all its benefits.

So for the supporters of Khadr.....

Let's say a Canadian today decides to **** the west and go to conflict fighting for ISIL and gets injured during this conflict. ...

Do you believe he should be brought back here for 'justice' and should Canada help him out?

Because I think he should be left there and fend for himself and let the 'cause' save him and his buddies. I also think his citizenship should be revoked along with all its benefits.

like i said in one of the earlier posts.. i would prefer a net neutrality stance.. where we don't take sides like we use to in the good old days.. problem is he was defending his home... by law he was right.. he was not involved in a firefight with the soldiers... he was not a combatant until they attacked his home... on top of that even if he were to be considered a combatant.. he had rights under international law.. which our govt helped violate.. and lets face it.. our allies weren't exactly handing out lollipop in Afghanistan.. they invaded under willful fraudulent pre tense... WAR CRIME...hitler did the EXACT SAME THING.. perhaps we should choose our allies carefully... or perhaps choose a more of a peacemaker role.. we have done this before.. it can be done again.

khadr's case is different because he didn't actually commit ANY crimes.... he was guilty because he wasn't american and he killed an american.. one of the first americans killedin the war to be exact... they had to make an example of him.... its not a crime anywhere in the world to fight a home invader let alone a national invader.

khadr is being considered a war criminal because an american war criminal was killed while carrying out a war crime against khadr, and khadr dared to put up a fight. thats his war crime....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom