I finally joined the Ducati Movement | GTAMotorcycle.com

I finally joined the Ducati Movement

oRRange600

I said good-bye to my 08 Orange 600rr........and welcomed my dream bike....that i've always wanted!

2010 Ducati 848..with only 2100 kms on the clock!

also came with full Leo Vance exhaust, power commander, Scopio alarm, Pit bull stand and more. I'm pretty happy with it. It sounds and runs incredible. Anyone else here have an 848?

Beautiful, nice purchase

I would go to that from my R6.... very nice. I am lusting on the Hypermotard right now, though... either way I would be happy. :) Congrats.

5 year old bike with 2100KM................ WOW. Nice catch.

Kinda shocking because I had 2100KM on my 690 in less than a month lol.

Id make the same move. Currently debating 848 Evo, 899 or RC8R. Hyper SP at the right price may put a kink in that plan.

Love your 848. Gorgeous

I agree nice catch on the low mileage. Beautiful bike. I hope you put her to work more than the previous owner.

Nicely done, 5 year old bike with low km's...can't go wrong with that...congrats on the nice bike!

Not shocking. Only HD riders ride less on average.

My 2011 has 43000 and I if you look at Ducs for sale, they generally have way less. However, Multistrada riders do ride them.

I recently looked at a 2008 Tricolore Monster and it only has 6800 k on it.

Welcome to the family!

17093986828_31a3a24382_o.jpg

Last edited:
nice bike! congrats!!

That is really nice. Congratulations. Fun ride. I am sure you will have fun. In fact, I insist you do. Lol.

Nice bike ! good score ... you're going to love it !!

Welcome to the family!

17093986828_31a3a24382_o.jpg
WOW!!! nice collection there! Thanks all for the kind words. I'm totally loving it. The guy i bought it from was totally great to deal with and straight up with it. Yup..the low mileage is legit. As for the price...don't like discussing that....but I will say that for what i sold my CBR for...I only had to pay an extra $1500 to buy this......so I was happy.

Hope to see other Ducati riders out there...Want to learn more about this bike.

Back
Top Bottom