Saturday May 2nd - Muskoka Spring Ride | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saturday May 2nd - Muskoka Spring Ride

I'll tag along for this ride, looks like a good one.

I'm coming from the east so I'll meet you guys at the 400/Innisfil shell. I'm on a tan DL1000A wearing hi-viz.

I'll have a top case with me that holds a lot of stuff, so I can throw in there anything you don't want to be riding around with.

Booya has side cases also. Maybe I can put all my stuff in his, lol

Interested, if i were to coming it would be from the Innisfil meetup spot, will post closer to date if I am a 100% go.

Might be a good opportunity to give the new bike a test on riding longer distances. Help me plan my touring agenda for the rest of the year. If it turns out too long a ride for me, I can cut out - I don't need a babysitter to get home from Muskoka :) Would meet up at the Hurontario spot, as I'm coming from Hamilton.

Actually change that to the Innisfil spot for me - I'm only about 10 minutes to the beginning of the 407, so think I will boot up that way rather than 401 - so I can sleep in and/or let it warm up a little bit before hitting the highway.

Actually change that to the Innisfil spot for me - I'm only about 10 minutes to the beginning of the 407, so think I will boot up that way rather than 401 - so I can sleep in and/or let it warm up a little bit before hitting the highway.
OK, is anyone coming to the Mississauga spot in the morning? If not, I'll skip right past it and stop at Toronto and Innisfil.

Also, if anyone wants a GPX file of the route, PM your email address and I'll send it to you.
Cheers.

That's the Innisfil beach road one right? if so, see you then
I'll check this thread in the morning and if no one is going to Mississauga then I'll head to the Toronto spot and we'll ride up and meet the rest of you at 9.

I cant make it anymore, so thats one less person at the toronto spot.

That's the Innisfil beach road one right? if so, see you then
I'll check this thread in the morning and if no one is going to Mississauga then I'll head to the Toronto spot and we'll ride up and meet the rest of you at 9.
Yes sir that's the spot

I'll meet at the innisfil spot.

Thanks for organizing, Shane. Good ride as usual

Great ride today thanks Shane for leading and organizing and all the other folks that made it enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom