Non Pump Fuel | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Non Pump Fuel

No draining required but will not keep if left unused too long. Opened container needs to be sealed well. Its an oxegenator. So it will absorbe water.

C-12 if I'm poor, U4.4 if I'm rich and MR12 if it's my birthday lol.....all bought from pro-6

http://pro-blend.com/products/fast-forward
this is an oxygenator. Ive used it for years. If you tune for it you can add more and more. And make more hp. Or just add a bunch and hope the pistons dont melt from being too lean. Ask me how i know. Lol.

Never seen or heard of this before, will defiantly be trying this out...thanks for the info!!!

Im not sure if Pro Blend will sell/ship to Canadians but I'll get some shipped to Port Huron soon.

C-12 if I'm poor, U4.4 if I'm rich and MR12 if it's my birthday lol.....all bought from pro-6

Never seen or heard of this before, will defiantly be trying this out...thanks for the info!!!

Any particular reason you are running leaded fuels?

Is it there are not enough stupid kids in the world?

From a tuning point of view there is no reason to run leaded in a modern... or vintage for that matter, two stroke or four stroke... and anyone that tells you different is either lying or an idiot.
If your bike is tuned for leaded fuel I have to ask: WHY?

Last edited:

From a tuning point of view there is no reason to run leaded in a modern... or vintage for that matter, two stroke or four stroke... and anyone that tells you different is either lying or an idiot.
Simple. more power.

^^x2.....I'll make sure to call my engine builder an idiot next time I see him

Simple. more power.

Like I said, you're getting lied to.
Leaded fuel fuel DOES NOT make more power, actually a lot of time leaded fuel will make less

If this was the 1980s, yep, you can make more power with leaded, but it is the 2010s and some tuners have learned things in the last 30 years... and it seems some haven't.

Like I said, you're getting lied to.
Leaded fuel fuel DOES NOT make more power, actually a lot of time leaded fuel will make less

If this was the 1980s, yep, you can make more power with leaded, but it is the 2010s and some tuners have learned things in the last 30 years... and it seems some haven't.
It's oxygenated, and yes mr12 makes a lot of power. You don't know what you're talking about

Last edited:

4274819.jpg

Fact: Leaded gasoline is legal for "sanctioned off-highway events only and does not allow the engine to make more power unless detonation is present. More power can be made with a street legal oxygenated unleaded gasoline than with leaded gasoline as long as there is no detonation. Right from vp site.

This used to be my signature, but Paulo didn't like it.

lead lubricates.. and gives the guys behind you headaches, so they back off.

AVGas is significantly cheaper than any race fuel you can buy. It has 100 octane which is sufficient for most vintage race bikes and two strokes. Sure VP C-12, Klotz and Shell Race Gas (now available in Ontario) and others may produce more power. However, if your engine isn't built for U4 or MR12, then the added cost and risk to some engine components mean it isn't worth the expense to use it. For many engines 100 octane is at the lower acceptable level for octane and AV Gas does the trick. Yes it is leaded and yes it does have some incredients that may not be designed for racing applications but the cost is reasonable and it stores well. It also mixes well with most 2 stroke oil. parillaguy

AVGas is significantly cheaper than any race fuel you can buy. It has 100 octane which is sufficient for most vintage race bikes and two strokes. Sure VP C-12, Klotz and Shell Race Gas (now available in Ontario) and others may produce more power. However, if your engine isn't built for U4 or MR12, then the added cost and risk to some engine components mean it isn't worth the expense to use it. For many engines 100 octane is at the lower acceptable level for octane and AV Gas does the trick. Yes it is leaded and yes it does have some incredients that may not be designed for racing applications but the cost is reasonable and it stores well. It also mixes well with most 2 stroke oil. parillaguy

True but AV gas is designed to burn at higher altitudes, it's not about the octane #'s but how it burns....U4.4 and MR12 are only 87 but oxygenated.
(bitzz): The leaded stuff works well for my motor, both feel and dyno.....if there is other options out there do tell and not just say we don't know ****!!!

vp does make an option to mr12 its called mr pro6 or pro5 its unleaded its around $225 a pail.

True but AV gas is designed to burn at higher altitudes, it's not about the octane #'s but how it burns....U4.4 and MR12 are only 87 but oxygenated.
(bitzz): The leaded stuff works well for my motor, both feel and dyno.....if there is other options out there do tell and not just say we don't know ****!!!

U4.4 is 103 oct, MR12 is 87. Both will increase power when used in a stock motor.

Wasn't Sunoco the spec fuel in CSBK for a few seasons? Sunoco gas stations no longer exist in Canada, do they?

Back
Top Bottom