Non Pump Fuel | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Non Pump Fuel

I was half talking race gas, and kind of making a link that it may not be easily available in Canada, but if it's currently the spec fuel as dricked points out, then maybe it is available...

It is available but as I said it's expensive and doesn't make power like MR12/U4.4 so why not buy somthing that gives real gains if your going to burn money.

Correct, I cang get the Sunoco here in town for $85 for 19Ltr (5gal US) or $4.47ltr, or $725 for 208ltr drum.
Any and all of the Sunoco race fuels same price.

Correct, I cang get the Sunoco here in town for $85 for 19Ltr (5gal US) or $4.47ltr, or $725 for 208ltr drum.
Any and all of the Sunoco race fuels same price.
Yeah sure it's cheaper than mr12 but what's the point of using it?

Your getting jacked I was getting them last year for $160-180. Unless the prices when up this year?
~......means around 200, so yeah maybe $180 depending where you get it

It's oxygenated, and yes mr12 makes a lot of power. You don't know what you're talking about

People always doubt the MR12's power gains, until I let them have a little bit in their tank, then they open their eyes....Its expensive but it does magic to my bike in terms of power and throttle response

It just makes me laugh how many people knock its performance that have never even tried it before

Back
Top Bottom