Full M road test question and help and tips :) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Full M road test question and help and tips :)

Thanks. When I checked the online booking system it only gave me downsview and Burlington plus others even further away.

Sorry, I wasn't sure. But I really thought Brampton did. Also, I was speaking with an employee. She said to keep calling back. Depending on bookings/ demand, they sometimes add new dates.
I'm going to Barrie from Vaughan. They were the only one with an opening when I was trying to book in April.

Thanks. When I checked the online booking system it only gave me downsview and Burlington plus others even further away.

I'll try to remember tomorrow to post how to get through directly to a drive test centre by phone. They sometimes have cancellations that aren't shown online.

I'll try to remember tomorrow to post how to get through directly to a drive test centre by phone. They sometimes have cancellations that aren't shown online.

OK awesome thanks again. I didn't even call in just went through online booking and Etobicoke wasn't even an option. That'd be great as I'm 10 min from that location on eglinton.

I passed from the Aurora drive test centre today. GM class now!! WOOT WOOT. Thank you all for your tips on this forum. :)

I passed from the Aurora drive test centre today. GM class now!! WOOT WOOT. Thank you all for your tips on this forum. :)

Congrats! Were you nervous? Did you find it easier than you had previously thought? Just wondering, for some reason even when I went for my M1 I was probably sweating more than people doing drive tests. lol

just early in the season atm, ive been on bikes since i was a kid so like 25 yrs ive been on bikes and etc, only nervous due to it expiring aug 14th this summer is all wanna make sure im totally set/covered before hand

Aug 14th is my Bday!...

..you will pass!

Take the M2 exit course. That's my advice. You can always use a brush up on the basics, and it's difficult to fail after a morning riding with the instructor; they've gotten to know you.

Take the M2 exit course. That's my advice. You can always use a brush up on the basics, and it's difficult to fail after a morning riding with the instructor; they've gotten to know you.

^ I would agree with this if you're worried you don't have the skills to pass the test. But if all you're worried about is the jitters or getting unlucky with a mean examiner then I say take the test twice or three times if necessary. It's cheaper than taking a course and you'll get the same benefit of knowing what's on the test and what you did wrong.

OK awesome thanks again. I didn't even call in just went through online booking and Etobicoke wasn't even an option. That'd be great as I'm 10 min from that location on eglinton.

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. I can't find the paper with the notes. Basically call drivetest. After you get past the English /French option, say drivetest centre, and then the location and it should transfer you.

Back
Top Bottom