Custom suit ? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Custom suit ?

Thanks. 2 years (4 nights a week to be exact) of a strength and conditioning program to improve my flexibility and core do to lots of previous injuries. Only in the last 6 months have I started focusing more on the strength side of things.

lol @ months to get a 450lb squat. Some can't even reach that in their lifetime (such as myself).

2.5 bw squat is damn impressive! What program are you on, and what are the rest of your numbers?

Yeah that kind of weight is insane. Interested to see what kind of program you're on. That's impressive

Thanks. 2 years (4 nights a week to be exact) of a strength and conditioning program to improve my flexibility and core do to lots of previous injuries. Only in the last 6 months have I started focusing more on the strength side of things.

Good for you. My squat numbers are not impressive but my legs are pretty big (lots of cycling). Slowly improving though.

I have found that certain brands of leathers just don't fit but I just kept trying em on till I found one that fit well (Arlen Ness). Same problem with boots, some wont close over my calves. A* SupertechR work.

In my younger years when I raced and skated still I had a hard time getting jeans that fit. Snowboarding boots were a ***** too. I couldn't imagine trying to find leathers then.

Well gotta say I feel like an ***...

Wrote squat kept talking about squat and meant deadlift.

Sorry to anyone I had mislead yesterday was a blur to me, not as impressive but I'm still pretty proud of myself.

Lol. 450lb deadlift is still a big accomplishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed....450 lb DL is nothing to scoff at man...especially at your weight.

So maybe that's why you have broad shoulders with skinny legs/torso. Too much Deadlift, not enough squat. haha

Lol. 450lb deadlift is still a big accomplishment.

Not as big as a squat at that weight...lol.

I have a close personal friend who regularly competes in power lifting. He has to shop at big and tall and last time we discussed it was purchasing 42 waist and having them taken in to a 36 to accommodate his legs...lol

They told me that. I still honestly dont think how it would fit with the back protector. Unless the leather can realld stretch that much over time.

Also my shoulder is wider than normal. So i already feel stress on my shoulder. I dont know why they give me this size but they say its the size for me. I understand as it fit my height waist inseam... Everything but my shoulder.

They say in tuck position you wont feel the stress on your shoulders anymore. It might be right.

Hey it's alright having a lot of questions when you are putting that kind of money out for the first time. But most first buyers have a different opinion of "tight" than others who are used to wearing a suit. Riders Choice caters to a lot of track day riders and racers, so I'm sure you got good advice. See how you feel after your first track day. Leather stretches.

That said, any given suit will not fit everyone perfectly in all areas of the body. Dainese has some tailoring wizardry using their S2 fabric and different expansion panels to try to accommodate as many body sizes as possible. But between slightly loose and slightly tight, I'd go with slightly tight any day of the week.

Well gotta say I feel like an ***...

Wrote squat kept talking about squat and meant deadlift.

Sorry to anyone I had mislead yesterday was a blur to me, not as impressive but I'm still pretty proud of myself.
Lol...i was like. Ok.

Back
Top Bottom