Custom suit ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Custom suit ?

cool

Banned
Through my search, Velocity used offer custom suit but now they're gone. Is there another shop that does this?

I also read ppl go for speedworx or racer5 suit. Is it custom fit? I already booked Racer5's weekend course so their suit seems attractive right now.

There's some shops in US and Europe that do custom suits. For the US Pilot comes to mind http://pilotmotosport.com/ but there are some others as well, check some of the US racing forums for suggestions, also I think Rider's Choice still does the custom fitted Dainese stuff, which would be a great option assuming you have the budget for it. I would suggest trying on some off the shelf suits first, assuming you haven't already tried a bunch on. You may fit perfectly well into an off the rack suit and not need the extra expense of a custom fitted suit.

Pilot has the best record for fit and finish of all the custom makers. I base that opinion on the "custom" suits that have been brought to me for altering that don't fit! You would be surprised as to that number! Racer 5 does off the rack but may do custom colour.

Thanks guys. I will go with off the rack for now. I will try to join Rider Choice custom fit event later in the season

The custom fit at RC is on set dates only i believe. ..

Where can i find the dates? I was told to not having the suit too tight as you will need some space for back protection pad. Dainese fits really tight..... I have a hard time taking it off. I think i will just get the back protector and bring it with me to see if they can alter the suit.

New leather fits a bit tight needs time and use to wear it in.

They told me that. I still honestly dont think how it would fit with the back protector. Unless the leather can realld stretch that much over time.

Also my shoulder is wider than normal. So i already feel stress on my shoulder. I dont know why they give me this size but they say its the size for me. I understand as it fit my height waist inseam... Everything but my shoulder.

They say in tuck position you wont feel the stress on your shoulders anymore. It might be right.

Everyone says that but I am yet to have a suit that was really tight and then after a few times it became comfortable. People are better off buying something that fits them well, you get tired really easy when you can't breath on your suit.

New leather fits a bit tight needs time and use to wear it in.

Last edited:
If you buy a "Track" suit and it is a specific track suit,, you should not be able to stand up comfortable. The suit is made to fit you on the bike,,not when you go to the mall.
A two piece is a more comfortable all round cut so it is multi functional but not perfect for track riding.
Leather suits today do not stretch like they use to. They have so much more synthetic material to off set leather costs,, they won't stretch because they are less leather.
Never, ever try or buy a suit with out putting on the back protector you have or plan to buy,,,,,remember somewhere here or on another thread,,,suits are not made to be altered!

Last edited:
I never found a suit that fit properly until I tried on the Racer5 one which fit like a glove. Very little break in required on it also which was nice. To make it easy getting it on and off have a look at what you are wearing underneath. Personally i wear under armor and it makes it a million times easier to get on and off.

I never found a suit that fit properly until I tried on the Racer5 one which fit like a glove. Very little break in required on it also which was nice. To make it easy getting it on and off have a look at what you are wearing underneath. Personally i wear under armor and it makes it a million times easier to get on and off.

Damn i will have to check it out. Theyre abit far so i havent had a chance yet. Whats your build? Im slim but wide shoulder ( used to be playing basketball, everyone say thats why your shoulders grow big lol)

Damn i will have to check it out. Theyre abit far so i havent had a chance yet. Whats your build? Im slim but wide shoulder ( used to be playing basketball, everyone say thats why your shoulders grow big lol)

Skinny legs and torso, broad shoulders what I would say is average or most common...lol (6' 33 waist, 180lbs)

I found the Tecknic stuff fit the next best which is what my two piece was.

Skinny legs and torso, broad shoulders what I would say is average or most common...lol (6' 33 waist, 180lbs)

I found the Tecknic stuff fit the next best which is what my two piece was.
Stop skipping leg day bro

If you buy a "Track" suit and it is a specific track suit,, you should not be able to stand up comfortable. The suit is made to fit you on the bike,,not when you go to the mall.

Well dammit. I was hoping to go cruise yorkdale for chicks in it :lmao:

Sorry I go to my gym to workout not take selfies. I'll be sure to take a vid at my next assessment just for you…lol

Good. A 450lb squat is extremely impressive. How many months of serious lifting did it take to get there?

Good. A 450lb squat is extremely impressive. How many months of serious lifting did it take to get there?

Thanks. 2 years (4 nights a week to be exact) of a strength and conditioning program to improve my flexibility and core do to lots of previous injuries. Only in the last 6 months have I started focusing more on the strength side of things.

Back
Top Bottom